Blocky beginnings

You know, in kidnapping situations, the victim would most likely be freaking out. Not Blocky however, he had a look of curiosity as they slowly approached the Toppat Clan Airship. But how did Blocky find himself in this situation? Well, we have to go back to the beginning.

Our story follows [REDACTED], later being known as Owsald Blockswell, or Blocky for short. Blocky was born with a rare birth defect that caused his body to be square and awkward. His mother often described his birth as "incredibly painful" and resented him because of it. His father was no different, often being verbally and physically abusive. School didn't help either as he was bullied and had no friends to turn to.

When he finally turned 18 and had money saved up, Blocky decided to change his name to the current one he has now to separate himself from his parents as much as possible. His parents, however, found out about this and began destroying all of his personal things while he was gone for the day. Upset by this, Blocky decided to run away and not look back.

I hate them, I hate them, I hate them, I HATE THEM!

Blocky punched a wall out of frustration, not caring about the pain or the blood oozing from it.

My life has been nothing but hell... I wish I could just disappear...

And disappear he did... Okay not really. Blocky was grabbed from behind by Stu Pendles, a member of the Toppat Clan, a criminal organization that's been on the rise as of recently. Blocky struggled to get free but it was no use, the other had managed to tie his arms and cover his mouth.

"Looks like we caught a civilian, what should we do with him boss?"