The blockhead, the witch, and the roly poly

It's Blocky's second day on the job but surprisingly, it wasn't as busy as it was yesterday.

Glad I get a break today at least. Yesterday was an absolute nightmare of a first day.

Blocky couldn't feel all bad about it though, he did meet Dice after all. Speaking of Dice, Blocky didn't want to leave him alone so he decided to take him with him to work, so long as he stayed hidden and out of trouble. Dice didn't do much except eat from the trash and occasionally look out the window. He was happily bouncing on the couch until he heard someone come into the lounge.

"I think this is the place..." The person said as she looked around.

Blocky perked up when he heard her voice, his fear kicking in. Dice rolled off to hide somewhere.

Oh god, oh fuck...! Blocky thought nervously.

If it wasn't obvious from how Blocky was around Carol, he was deathly afraid of females. Nothing against them of course but his experiences have left him avoiding them like the plague.

Okay, stay calm Blocky. You can't show any fear.

"H-Hi! Welcome to the lounge! I-I make the coffee here." Blocky said to the woman looking around.

The woman looked over at the counter, smiling brightly as she walked over.