𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓

PART 2
EMINEM

___________________

___________________

"Slim," Kim laughed as my mouth was pressed up against her neck.

Pictures had been taken all night.

I pulled back with a smirk as I looked at the trail of hickeys from her neck to her breast.

"You look beautiful tonight, you know that," I sat down, sitting her right on top of me.

"I do actually," She shook her head full of herself.

"Smile," I said to her, facing us both toward the camera.

She gave a smile while I flicked the camera off, it flashed bright for a second before we both turned back.

"Tell me something," I said looking at her.

She tilted her head, giving away a reply.

"Did you think about what I said?"

"What'd you say," She says, with a playful smirk.

"Kim, did you think about what I said," I say a little more serious than I meant.

"All you said is that you want me? What the fuck does that mean," Kim says leaning closer to me, leaning into a kiss but I move a little.

That's what she does, almost as if to distract from things she didn't feel comfortable talking about.

Let me take her out her comfort zone.

"You know exactly what that means," I say, running my hand down her back.

"If you want me to give you a real answer, you have to give me a real question," She says, her face dead serious.

The club was loud but it seemed as if right now all I heard was her, and all I saw was her.

Everything had me falling at her feet, i'd never knew i could want something this bad.

Expectations had never been my shit.

Expectations is what gets me fucked.

I grabbed her face, kissing her.

As we got more into it, she moved her mouth to my neck whispering something in my ear.