Bounty hunter

A week had gone by, and Sean had received word that his newly rebuilt house has been completed.

So he, and Dominator made the trip back to America, having to do the cloak and truck hiding again. Though thankfully it was worth it.

Dominator: Whoa...

She was inside the newly built home, now fit to her size as there was even part of the sections of the home where Sean can use the stuff in normal size for him

Sean: Yeah, it's great, isn't it?

Dominator: it is, I like it

Sean: since you do, I developed something behind your back, since you showed me what your armor used to look like I wanted to create and improvise the armor, come with me

Dominator followed Sean to his workshop to see what he had been making for her, which honestly surprised her that he's been making something without her knowing.

Sean: *gets onto a counter as he gesture to the closet* it's in there, hanging on the rack, put it on and let me know what you think

Dominator walks over, and opens the closet to reveal her new outfit/armor, making her eyes go wide with awe at what she's seeing

as she puts it on, she walks out in it as she turns around, flourishing her outfit

Her outfit consists of a black strapless crop top that shows off her massive cleavage, a gold heart ring in the front, the same distorted red heart but now on the back, a pair of golden earrings on each pointed ear, red panties, new black gloves w...

Her outfit consists of a black strapless crop top that shows off her massive cleavage, a gold heart ring in the front, the same distorted red heart but now on the back, a pair of golden earrings on each pointed ear, red panties, new black gloves with gold trimming on the tips of the three blade edges each glove has, and gold circuitry on the top and palms of the gloves. She's also wearing a black split skirt that shows off her hips with the straps of her panties on said hips, and with the split being on her right to show off her right leg.

Her right leg wears a black and red thigh high high heel boot that's steel toed, red criss-cross laces at the front to show off the front of her leg, and small spikes under the boot. The thigh high boot also has silver spike studs on three red bands (the middle and bottom having a gold heart buckle design) and smaller spike studs on the back of her heel. Her left leg also wears a high heel steel toed boot with spikes underneath and on the back of the heel, as well as red laces to expose her leg, only it goes up her calf, and has one red band with spike studs. Finally, she wears a black choker with a blue jewel hanging from it, and black lipstick.

Sean: so...what do you think?

Dominator: I... I love it! It looks so much better than my original outfit! I look more mature, and even hotter in this one~

she bite her lips as even Sean blushed from her sudden turn of tone

Sean: W-Well, I'm glad you love it.

she look at Sean

Dominator: I honestly can't thank you enough for this.

She walks closer to Sean, bends down, and gives him a kiss on the cheek, leaving a kiss mark made of black lipstick. The sudden kiss surprises Sean, and he blushed even redder than he did a moment ago.