1

Kim Taehyung, he's so dreamy.

Jennie sighed while staring at him. He was talking to his friends in class.

"Miss Kim!" Mr. Kang yelled.

"Huh?" Jennie shoot her head up.

"Eyes! On the board!" Mr. Kang warned.

Jennie muttered a sorry before going back to resting her head on her arms, and continued staring at Taehyung.

One of Taehyung's friends, Jungkook to be exact, noticed Jennie staring and pointed it out.

Taehyung turned around with a emotionless face, then turned right back.

Jennie sighed before going to sleep.

He's never gonna notice me.
...

Jennie talked to herself.

"You can do this Jennie, just give it to him. Oh shit here he comes."

Jennie hid behind the wall holding onto her confession letter tightly.

As Taehyung and his friends neared, Jennie almost ran into him.

"Taehyung!" Jennie partially screamed.

Taehyung just stared at her.

"I-I really like you, w-will you accept my l-love?" Jennie shuttered, holding up her letter.

Taehyung scoffed while his friends tried to contain their laughter.

"Do you think that I'll like a girl like you?" Taehyung leaned in towards Jennie's ear.

"I hate girls like you. Don't even walk in my direction. Ever, again." Taehyung whispered even though most of the crowd could hear.

Jennie was now struggling to maintain her tears that were threatening to fall.

Taehyung and his friends walked pass her, each one bumping her shoulder.

Jennie fell on her knees before collapsing, the crowd of students taking out their phones instead of helping her.

Jennie was all alone.