She Still Is [one-shot]

The pack is in the library, remebering everything. How they met, the things that happend, what they won and by the way what they lost .

Stiles approaches to the bookseller, he looks at every sign, every name, below it there's a story. He looks at D.H, Derek Hale. He smiles and then he puts with his marker his signal; no one has to know what is his real name, it's a mistery, just like his story, his sobrenatural strory.

Lydia approaches now to the bookseller and sighs, she remebers what she lost, Jackson, Aiden, Allison. This last one makes her shiver, she was her best friend, the only true friend she ever had. She writes L.M., hiding her story, the story of a banshee.

Kira approaches and she think it two times after making any move.

"This is not vandalism, is it?" she asks Lydia. The redhead turns and shooks her head.

"Well, not at all." Lydia answer.

Then, Kira takes the marker, and starts to write her sign, that; belive it or not, is a sign of fight, of love, friendship and, the sign of power, K.Y, her strory, the story of a kitsune.

Malia approaches, she looks at it and sighs; this pack taught her so many things, Stiles taught her other things, her life is staring here, hiding her story, her sad story, her past story. She thinks​ about it twice, who is she actually?, she writes, M.T, she is not a Hale, this is her story, the story of knowing who she really is, now her story is writing, with new adventures, new emotions, new people, hiding the story of a lonely girl in a forest, the story of a coyote.

Scott gets​ close enough to look at the sign of his friends, of his pack; who would have thought about it? Who would think that Scott Mccall would end like this? With a pack. He writes​ a S.M, in his story he won things, new friends, new people around him, but he lost them too. He is signing here his story, the story of a true alpha.

Some tears start to came out thinking about it, loosing the people he loved, he lost some part of his pack, his first love, his anchor, the girl he loved, he lost Allison. He writes​ A.A, marking her story, the story of a hunter, of a lover, of an angel, the story of a warrior.

"She would have been with us." Stiles whispers to Scott

"Yeah." Scott nods.

"She still is." Lydia finally added.