Chapter 6

Did a major overhaul and refined the previous chapters for lore purposes, do make sure to give them a quick re-read.
--------------------------------------------------------------
(Timeline: After Ep.24)

Entry No.6: Bad News & Good News

So uh, yeah, Titan Cameraman lost against G-Man. Although the riot shield was effective at blocking his laser eyes, it indeed was not able to block an Armoured Skibidi Toilet that literally came flying in out of nowhere and kamikazed himself, destroying the shield along with him and severely damaging Titan Cameraman's left forearm, rendering him vulnerable to G-Man's lasers who had the smart idea of targeting the reactor core on the titan's chest, forcing him to retreat back to base. Good thing he retreated, otherwise the core might've violently exploded and left Titan Cameraman beyond repair, which would then force us to build a new titan or something and would give the Skibidis too much time to gain an advantage and prepare.

Sh!t wasn't over just yet though, G-Man began a charge with his minions and started overwhelming our forces. Two large cameramen somehow managed to get on top of him and pull his flusher. Some of us thought we already won by some miracle, but I knew that it was way too easy. And my prediction was proven right, as from what we saw from the footage, it appears that he is immune to death by flushing. I don't think there are others like him, from what I know, he might be the only one with this unique trait.

Anyways, a few days later, a squad of regular Skibidi Toilets managed to infiltrate the base, but unfortunately for them, they happened to stumble upon Titan Cameraman's repair/upgrade station, who actually used that finger blaster for the first time to one-shot them(it's probably going to get removed later on). It's also probably safe to assume our location has been compromised, if it wasn't already.

Enough with the bad news, here's some good news finally. While a squad of soldiers were out to establish an outpost in a nearby city, they were overwhelmed by the Skibidis, but out of nowhere, a new faction of droids suddenly appeared, which was the Speakerman Faction, who aided the squad in the extermination of the toilets in the city and escorted the injured soldiers back to base.

From my human memories(which are blurs now, but after I found out about this, I've been storing my remaining and current memories in a flash drive, just as a backup), I somewhat remembered that another branch of our company were developing these droids for purposes that I do not know of, maybe they were used as alarms or in parties, I'm not sure, but I do know they like to dance and play the song; 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World'.

Me and some of my colleagues will be visiting the speakermen's base by the order of the higher-ups in a couple of days to see what our new allies are capable of. And from what I heard, their base is inside a mountain.

I also heard they have a titan of their own(Seems like they also had the same idea), but it's still incomplete, so I'm looking forward to seeing how we can help them.

End of entry.