Chapter 3

(Timeline: Near the start of the war.)

Entry No.3: Giant Toilets & The G-Man

It's been quite a while since I wrote the last entry, maybe a few days? Weeks? I'm not sure, time always flies quite fast when I'm really focused.

Anyways, recently, the skibidi toilets have been sending out some abnormally large and giant toilet variants, some even had the ability to levitate... so we have flying toilets instead of flying cars now... how the f#ck are they even levitating without rockets or something to lift their ginormous toilet asses!? Maybe they have some sort of zero gravity device, but that still doesn't explain how they are able to move in the air without any propulsion. I swear logic isn't logic-ing after this war started.

Ignoring my scientific tantrum, a while ago, I learned that these toilets have a leader, everyone calls him the 'G-Man'(that name sounds familiar...). And also he can shoot lasers from his eyes, same with some of the flying giant toilets... I now have the sudden urge to throw a table across my office.

Anyways, just recently, one of my scientist friends, now going by the serial designation of SCIENTIST_CAM#1337(Or SC-1337 for short) showed me a blueprint he and the others came up with. It showed a spider-like robot with a large movie camera as the base, weaponized with two guns attached to its exterior, one located on the top of it and one attached to the bottom of its body, with three long bendable legs extending out of its main body(kinda reminds me of one of those tripod alien things), with two connected to the sides, and one attached to its rear. It was quite an impressive design, similar to a military tank.

The reason why he came to show me the blueprint was because they wanted my opinion... and also because they couldn't come up with a name for it, and asked me.

Although they did come up with a couple of names, but I almost puked blood(or oil now?) from their naming sense. Like, who even comes up with unoriginal names like 'Movie Spider', 'Tripod' or something like a f#cking 'Stickbug'!?

It only took me a moment to come up with a good name, which was 'Camera Strider', his eye(lens) was sparkling and thanked me, before taking off out of my office.

Kids these days... with their strange naming sense.

Welp, I need to lay down for now, or else I'm going to overheat from the sheer absurdity I've experienced in such a short period of time...

End of entry.