Prologue: Brought to another world

Kai and his friends have fought Drazeros and his army along with dangerous enemies and have saved Earth, Avalice, and the Universe from total destruction. But a whole new adventure is about to begin as Kai and his friends will meet new friends that will help them in defeating Drazeros once and for all.

The Loud Family and the others are having fun at the beach.

Kickinchicken: Ah. This is the life.

Lynn: You said it son.

Kian: Still we need to be cautious when Drazeros and the rest make their move.

Dusty: He's right.

Artemis: On the bright side at least we can on the portal.

Sapphire: Just make sure it doesn't blow us up and hurt my girlfriend.

Camilla giggled at her girlfriend as she kissed her girlfriend on the cheek and the Zorua blushed a little.

Ribbon: Cute!

Nicole: Don't worry it won't.

Lisa: Now let's get to work.

Lisa, Artemis, Bubba Bubbaphant, and Nicole the Fennekin. Odon's girlfriend are working on the portal before they were attacked by Drazeros and his team.

Aiger: You've got to be kidding me!

Drazeros: Get the portal device!

Kai: We need to keep them away from it!

Cozy Glow: Aunt Lisa we'll hold them off!

They charge at Drazeros and the rest as the battle becomes fierce. Kai and Drazeros both punched and kicked each other as they clashed. Lilac, Lori, and Cozy Glow fought Razia.

Razia: Chaos of Darkness Sphere!

She fires her attack at them but Cozy Glow creates a shield to block the attack. Felix and the rest fought Felice and the others that's when Sabrus's attack hits the device as the portal device starts to malfunction.

Artemis: Mom what's happening?

Lisa: The portal is starting to malfunction and is creating a black hole that will suck us all in!

Rita: Can it be stopped?

The portal starts to bring Kai and the others along with Drazeros and the others.

Kai and the others soon woke up and see that they're in another world.

Zack: Where are we?

Lara: I don't know but hopefully we can find a way to get back to Earth.

Then they sense an energy heading to them but it wasn't filled with negative energy. They see a blue ball.

Helix: Who are you?

???: My names Easy.

Kai and the others introduced themselves and told her how they came here

Easy: I'll see if my friends can help in finding Drazeros and the others and help you guys in getting home.

Kai: We appreciate it Easy.

To be continued...