Waffles

Sorry for not posting in soooo long. But enjoy! 😁
Parker's POV:
When I woke up I forgot where I was. Then I freaked because I thought I'd been kidnapped but I calmed down when I saw Val. Somehow she always calms me down.
When she woke up,
All she said was,
"Waffles"

2 hrs later
Ok, so I found out that waffles are compulsory in the Wishhart house hold on Saturdays. I wish I lived here!
My waffle:

 I wish I lived here!My waffle:

Yum yum!

M

y thought process:

Val...
Waffles...
Cream...
Yum...
Biodome...

Wafleeeeeess....
Y

uh ...

Oh!
The Biodome...
It's really near now.
Oh, God.
*Cue the intense breathing*
( Like this: huh... Puhh... Huuuuuuuuhfffffff)
Or just Google this:

So, yeah, lots of options! Yay!Mmmmmmmmmm yeeeeeeeahhhhh

Mmmmmmmmmm yeeeeeeeahhhhh....
Sorry, I'm being weird.
That's me! Heh ...

I was chatting to Val and there are (allegedly) TWO days till the biodome!

*Cue the intense breathing again*
Hehe.

Have I packed? I honestly can't even remember....

Ugh! And to top off all the stress, Val is looking so cute! But we technically are bf and gf... (Allegedly)

Why is my life so DANG HARD????????????????????????
Whyyyyyyy??????
Well, I'd better stop ranting and get on with my day.
My outfit:

Not to bothered about the rest of the outfit

I know Liv would also do a BIG clothes show-off of what she was packing but I'm not bothered about that either.
But then Val came over after I had finished and - I'm so excited to tell you this- she ASKED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!! Ughagu!!!

I... I know

said...
"Guhg"
I know. But she took it as a yes! And then Val said,
"You've already packed."
Come on! How much more of an IDIOT could I make myself? That's right. A Parker idiot. I mean, come on. Huh. *Cue huff sounds* and btw why did Val not care about that we were dating? She just commented on how utterly DUMB I was. I mean, come on. I'm like, ultra level dumb at this point.
So much so that I was expecting Joey to pop out and yell 'it was a prank, loser, I can't believe you actually thought a pretty girl like Val would want to date an idiot like you.' then he would burst out laughing and kiss Val...
I kept having day-mares like that for the rest of the day ☹️.
But I had to face the day. So I took Val out to see this movie she'd wanted to see for aaaages and she seemed really happy!
#🍿🎟️

Yay! I went to tell (well, text) Liv about it IMMEDIATELY, obvs. She replied,
'so happy, lil bro❣️#💖'
I'm sooooo happy for myself too! My first girlfriend! Except for Layla in first grade.... But she went to Canada and Val's my girl now! I'm so happy! But I already said that!

Off for a dinner date with Val now... I'm so grateful for her...

Yay, 500 words including these! Have a good Day!

XXX