Part 3

The sunlight was coming in her room she got up from her bed and saw time and it was almost her school time. She take shower and get dressed up.

Than she came for the breakfast her mother made her breakfast and slept again after giving her the breakfast because she hasn't slept well for some days.

She had her breakfast and goes to the school she entered her classroom and sat on her seat.

The class was about to begin than the class teacher introduced a new comer to the class.

The teacher said"class he is your new classmate he will introduce himself"

Than the teacher ask him to introduce himself.

The boy said"My name is cha eun woo, I came from france and i am your new classmate".

The teacher said "I hope you all can get along with him".

All the students replied" Yes we will".

After that the teacher said to the new comer to sit with yoo-jung and pointed towards yoo-jung as she was the topper of the class and always stand first in class.

The teacher said to yoo-jung"yoo-jung guide him".

Yoo-jung replied"ok sir i will guide him".

Than cha eun woo sit next to yoo-jung.

Than the class begin all the students were attentive towards the lecture.

In break time all the students were going to canteen and cha eun woo was sitting in the class.

Than yoo-jung asked him"are not you going to the canteen? "

Than cha eun woo replied" I am new its my first day so i dont know about this school"

Yoo-jung said"Sorry i forget its your first come with me i will take you to see the school"

Than her friend yoong ji said "yoo-jung come what is taking you so long. "

Than yoo-jung replied"yoong ji you go i am coming".

Than yoong ji replied"ok".

Yoo-jung take eun woo with her and was introducing everyone and everything.

Than they both go to the canteen to eat something and they take their lunch and sit on the table.

- from which school have you transfered here?

-its my first time studying in korea.

-what do you mean

-actually i have been france for 12 years i was 5 years old when i was brought to france.

-oh! So, you were living there with your parents.

-umm, i dont have parents.

-i dont understand it!

-my parents died in a car accident when i was 5years old after that i was brought to france.

- i ma sorry i dont that.

-that's ok

- so how did you live there on your own?

-Firstly i was living with my halmeoniii but after her death i was living lonely and my uncle was taking my expensions as he are now the chairman of the company.

-oh ok.

The bell rang and the break was off.

Than they returned to the class.

Yoo-jung felt very bad for him as he lose his parents at such a young age.

The school was off.

Yoo-jung was about to go home that her cousin yoong ji come to her and said"what was you talking to eun woo in break ".

Yoo-jung said " Nothing just asking about him".

Yoong ji tease her and said"so wanna learn about him".

Yoo-jung said "not at all you dumb girl".

Than yoo-jung saw that he was going home .

Yoo-jung also head back to her house.

She go in her room and sleep for a while .she wake up and came for the dinner.

She was looking lost in mind.

Her mother asked her" What are you thing yoo-jung"? .
Yoo-jung replied"there is a newcomer in our class and he dont have parents he lost his parents at such a young age and i feel petty for him I cannot image a day without you and losing parents at such a young age will be very difficult 😣".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
_______________________________________

_delu_stional_girl_