Part 2

The next morning she wake up at 7:00a.m as she have to go with her mother on the set.

Today was her holiday from school.

She get up from the bed and take shower and than she dressed up.

She was wearing balck shirt and trouser and a jacket over it. Her hair were all open and she was wearing a hat over it.

She was wearing a scarf on her neck and simple comfy joggers.

She applied body spray and she came out of her room

She applied body spray and she came out of her room. She saw her mother who was looking decent and super stunning.

She greeted her mother"Good morning, eomma".

Her mother replied her"Good morning, yoo-jung"

-Are you ready yoo-jung?

-Yeah i am ready!

-Than lets go.

-Ok

They left from the house. Than they reached at the set spot.Joo-yung get up from the car and she saw her mother's coworkers she greated all of them.

One of her mother's coworker said"yoo-jung you are a grown up now, how times fly"yoo-jung smiled in reply.

Song hyekyo was shooting her drama encounter that time which was going to release the next year.

Her coactor was park bogum.

Than yoo-jung and her mother saw bogum and go to him yoo-jung greeted her and he was soo surprised to see yoo-jung to be this cute.

He said"the last time i saw her was when you bring her to the award show"to her mother hyekyo

-Yoo-jung you are as pretty as your mother.

-Thanks uncle bogum.

-You take after her.

Yoo-jung was smiling brightly.

Than the director asked them if they have had their breakfast.

Song hyekyo replied"No, we didn't have our breakfast".