Tumne Di Aawaz Aur Hum Chale Aaye

Hello guys, 

How are you all 

first of all I am sorry for updating so late, my exams are starting sooo yeah

but here is the next chapter 

ENJOY

-----------------------------------------------------------

They reached the parking lot and suddenly

Someone: AAaaaah!!!!!!!!!

they all locked back to find HM on the floor and a man behind her holding a rod they all ran to her but before they could they all eventually passed out (the same way). KS who didn't want to get caught came after some time and saw that a van was going in full speed out of there and all she saw was a glimpse of her love and panicked she rushed to her bike and with her phone in her hand opened a special app which let her know the exact location of her team as if you remember the card which KS gave to them? it had a GPS device made by KS herself to protect her Family without them getting to know as it was just as thick as any other card now back to ks she also drove in full speed and soon they were in the outskirts of Lucknow they were followed by KS but didn't get to know as KS was keeping a far distance but could see them (barely). after about 1 hour the van stopped outside a old godown a few men came out of the godown and took all unconscious MPT members inside KS was watching this from a little distance and her blood was boiling seeing that she has failed her one and only motive and she couldn't save her family and she was in pure anger as much as that if anyone comes in front of her he/she will surely die or end up in the ICCU she made a plan and informed Billu that if she will send a special signal he has to inform the backup team and DSP (and one more special cause). then she decided to start taking out goons from the back of the building, she sneakily moved to the back of the place and started taking them out one by one and there were a lot of men I mean imagine three of the most dangerous people ganging up against one (and still losing😂).

MEANWHILE INSIDE

they brought the MPT members and tied them to a chair and Anil signaled his men to wake them up and they did so after a while all of them slowly came in their full senses and HM stated

HM: koun ho tum aur humain kyun laaye ho yahan?

Anil(AC):Zara sabar karo pata chal jaye ga aur waise bhi sabar ka phal meetha hota hai (he stated and started laughing and two people came from behind him which shocked HM)

AC: kya hua Haseena Malik chounk gayi ke ye dono mere saath kya kar rahe hain (they were Kaalia and Gagan)toh suno yaad hai tumhe woh Viren Drug Case? Haan batao

HM: haan yaad hai wo jisko hum sab ne kuch mahine pehle pakda tha, wo VIREN CHADDHA tumhara kya lagta hai 

AC:(now in anger) KYA LAGTA HAI!!!.....BETA HAI WO MERA JISE TUMNE AUR KARISHMA SINGH NE JAIL ME DAAL DIYA AUR USSI DIN MENE APNE AAP SE WAADA KIYA THA KE TUM LOGON KO SABSE DARDNAAK MOUT DUNGA (now he said in normal but evil smile)  MUJHE ISS HI PAL KA INTEZAAR THA KI KAB TUMSAB MERE SAAMNE HOGE AUR KUCH NAHI KAR PAAO GE.....AUR PATA HAI MUJHE SABSE ZYAADA KS HO HURT KARNA THA AUR USSME TUM LOGON NE MERI KITNI MADAT KI HAI?....

hearing this they all got shocked and thought how can they hurt KS. And HM whispered to herself which was audible to MPT 

HM: kahan kai aap KS.......humen aap ki zarurat hai

as soon as she said this a man came flying from the entrance of the godown an fell in front of the three (Anil, Kaalia and Gagan) and they were shocked as the saw KS in front of them as they thought she was out of town (she sent someone by name KS to some other city and they thought it was KS) AC asked