part 3 - augustine

james flirted with me at the party. i didnt know why. i was just with my friends. minutes later i saw him angry and yelling and walking out of the party. i felt bad, so i got in my car and drove to him. i rolled down my window. "james!" i said behind him. he turned around to see me. "get in the car." i told him. he walked behind and to the passenger seat. he attatched his seat belt and laid back. "hey." he said. i could tell he was tired. "what happened back there? i heard yelling." he sighed and looked at me. "i just got into a fight with my girlfriend." my mind was going wild. he has a girlfriend? why did he flirt with me? does she know about this? is that why they fought? i decided to ask him. "did you fight because of what you did to me at the party earlier...?" i said quietly. he shook his head. "no. its because i wasnt behaving properly." he rolled his eyes. he suddenly then held my hand. "augustine," he looked me in the eye. "we can spend some time together. she'll never know." he smiled. i didnt want to do it. i dont want to get in between relationships. "im sorry, i dont think thats a good ide-" he interrupted me. "NO! augustine, dont you care about me? why did you drive over to me? she'll never know. this is for you, augustine. if you dont say yes i'll-" i was scared. i didnt want to hear what he would do. "fine!" i shouted. "good." he let go of my hand. "lets go to your place." i nodded and i drove home. my parents were on a business trip and my aunt was staying over at someones house too, so i was alone tonight. i guess i would take james home with me. 

we got to my house and james opened the door to my room. "nice room." he said to me. he threw off his socks and shoes and lied down on my bed. "its late. lets go to sleep." he murmered to me. i changed quickly and sat on my bed. he moved towards me, leaned his head down and kissed me. i knew i didnt want this, but he threatened me.