The only part

This is random. I was watching a real on Facebook of Mike Tyson giving an interview with someone, I don't know who it was he was talking with, but Mike Tyson was talking about one of the first times he met Eminem. In the interview he mentions the movie, the original Village of the Damned in the movie. In the movie there's a bunch of blonde kids with glowing eyes. First thing that comes to mind is Teen Wolf season 3B where Stiles ends up possessed by the dark Kitsune. Before we know Stiles is possessed by the dark kitsune, we hear about the cops looking for Barrow. After watching the movie he tried telling people he saw kids with glowing eye and because no one believed him he decided to blow up a bus with a bunch of kids on it with "glowing eyes. In the interview, Mike Tyson mentions about when he first met Eminem. He was super quiet and he just stared at Mike Tyson with those blonde hair and his blue eyes and almost seemed as if they were glowing. First thing that came to mind after hearing that was what if someone did a teen wolf fanfiction and in that fanfiction, they included the celebrity Eminem and he is a supernatural creature which he passed on to Haley and maybe an OC daughter of his that moves to Beacon Hills. It's just a random thought that came to mind.

What do you guys think?