16

Luciano :- Just like this listen to me always, or i can make you. But the second option is kinda scary.

/ He looked at her more like a glare but he is proud that he made her shut and act like he want her to. But the only problem is her silence now. /

Luciano :- Did you get it?

/ Only silence/

Luciano :- I said did you get it ?

/ Amellie nodded her head..... no! .... instead she shook her head. He was shocked. /

Luciano:- Hmm ???

/ Amellie looked at him with nothing but burning gaze and again nodded her as no. /

Amellie :- NO.

Luciano :- What no ?

Amellie :- i didn't got it.

Luciano :- oh so do you want me to remind you again ?

Amellie :- Your one slap can't stop me. 

Luciano:- you want another one ?

Amellie :- I will not walk according to you. Never like a narrow minded person like you.

Luciano :- You better take my path and walk according to me when i'm letting you to walk. After somedays you won't be able to walk properly, honey!

/ He scoffed at her and winked at her at the same time. /

Amellie :- Shut up!

Luciano :- I can't shut my mouth by my own, can you please help me by locking ?

Amellie :- Ohhh so you do have lock , tell me where is the key?

Luciano :- I don't need key, your lips would be perfect!

Amellie :- Never in this life.

Luciano :- Challenge accepted.

Amellie :- I don't want any challenge with you.

Luciano :- Cause you know that you are going to lose.

Amellie :- God knows who gonna lose.

Luciano :- Other for god , i am the one who decide what should happen to you or not ?

Amellie :- You don't have any right!

Luciano :- I have! And i promise you that still i can rull over you and no one will stop me .

Amellie :- These are your men , your people. But someday i will find my people and that day you will be under my control.

Luciano :- The way you said feel like you gonna take revange on me .

/ He mocked her /

Amellie :- You guessed it right! A very perfect revenge would be upon you .

Luciano :- Ohh!!! I am scared.

/ He acted like a scared person. /

/ He suddenly came close towards her and grabbed her jaw. /

Luciano :- Do you think i will ever make you storng enough to have revange on me ? Never..... i never give normal water to my plants, i give them salt mixed water! I instead break them .

Amellie :- You can't break me. 

Luciano :-Why break a broken person?

Amellie :- It is the way you think, but no one can break me nor i am already broken.

Luciano :- Time will show you my amore, how i will break you in little  uncountable pieces.

Amellie :- Of course time will show. Who is gonna break.