8.

I could never in my wildest dreams have imagined I'd find myself in a situation such as this one.

With Fred Weasley, designated prankster and Hogwarts drop-out, between my legs at five in the morning.

"Oh fuck", I moan into the pillow, my nails creating small indents in his scalp while I drag them through his hair in an effort to pull him even closer. "Keep doing that. That's—oh god—"

"You taste like heaven", he says and I can barely hear him because his words are muffled by my thighs closing in around his head. I'm still trying to bring him even closer, even though I know it's not possible to do so. I'm nearly shaking from the intensity of the pleasure I'm experiencing, my toes curling as if on their own volition. "So sweet and wet for me."

He continues to lap at my clit; every stroke of his fingers, every lick of his tongue, sending me that much closer to the edge. I'm nearly over it when I feel him switch positions to place the head of his cock between my legs instead.

He looks at me as if to confirm it's what I want, looking for any sign of doubt where there is none, before he moves to push the entirety of himself inside of me.

"Do you feel that?", he asks, his voice husky. He presses a kiss to the corner of my mouth, not quite hitting the mark that is my lips, and I find myself unable to keep from moaning. I've been holding it in for so long, trying my best to act in accordance with his wishes for me not to come too soon.

The darkness shining in his eyes and the sweat pearling on his reddened skin turns me on even more, to the point where I don't think I'm going to last much longer. The sound of his thrusts, of skin hitting skin, his words interrupted by his own moans—it all feels so good. The feeling of him inside of me has me on a chokehold and I'm so fucking happy with my decision to do this with him in these moments, it's driving me to insanity. I don't even know what I was doing before I met him and before we slept together for the first time. "You take me so well, darling", he continues to whisper breathy words against my skin. Soon, I notice a shift in the urgency of his movements and my own become less conscious.

"Fred", I warn him, meeting his thrusts by pushing him back into me. I suspect I must be leaving scratch marks across his back with the way I'm holding him in place. "If you stop now, I swear, I might kill your—fuck—Fred, I'm going to come."

"Yes, that's it, love. Come", he responds, the pauses in between the words more drawn out, as if it's getting harder to speak. The kisses are even sloppier now, and even though I know I'll be covered in love marks by tomorrow, I find that I don't care. He can leave as many marks on my body as he wants, I just need him to make me come. Now. 

The last words he utters are "I'll come with you" and a second later, I recognise that feeling of falling over the edge, finally. I don't have to wait long, before he lets out a lasting moan, spilling himself inside of me.

(...)

"Then there's Switzerland, I've always wanted to visit there. My parents went there for their honeymoon. From the pictures I've seen and from talking to them about it, it seems absolutely beautiful."

Fred lies beside me, his chest rising and falling heavily. He turns his head to look at me, a lazy smile playing on his lips. "Switzerland, huh?" he says, tracing lazy circles on my shoulder with his finger. "What draws you there? Besides the cheese, obviously."

I laugh, swatting his arm lightly. "The mountains. The photos I've seen of the Alps are breathtaking. I want to hike through those trails, feel the crisp air, and maybe even try skiing, though I'd probably spend more time on my butt than actually skiing."

"Think you'd get much writing done there, or would it be more about the experience?"

"A bit of both, I hope," I reply. "Being in a place like that, with all that natural beauty, I think it would be impossible not to be inspired."

"True," Fred says, nodding. "So, what other places are on your list? You've got to have more than just Switzerland on your dream travel itinerary."

"Japan," I say immediately. "Especially during cherry blossom season. The culture, the food, the history—everything about it fascinates me."

"Japan would be incredible," Fred agrees, his eyes lighting up. "Imagine all the pranks George and I could come up with inspired by their gadgets. But seriously, what are you most excited about there?"

"The festivals," I say, my excitement growing. "The lantern festivals, tea ceremonies, sumo matches. I want to immerse myself in everything."

"I can see you loving that," Fred says with a grin. "And the food! Sushi, ramen, all those street foods. You'd come back with a whole new chapter just on culinary experiences."

"Absolutely," I laugh. "And then there's New Zealand. The landscapes are like something out of a fantasy novel. Rolling hills, dramatic coastlines, and all those Lord of the Rings filming locations."

Fred's grin widens. "You just want to pretend you're in Middle-earth, don't you?"

"Maybe a little," I admit, laughing. "But it's more than that. I want to feel the peace of those wide-open spaces. It's like the perfect place to clear my mind and find inspiration."

"I get that," Fred says, his expression softening. "You'd fit right in there, wandering around with your notebook. And Iceland? What's the draw there?"

"The geothermal springs, the Northern Lights, those black sand beaches," I reply, my voice filled with wonder. "It seems like such a magical place."

"Iceland does sound magical," Fred agrees, his voice filled with wonder. "I wouldn't mind seeing the Northern Lights myself. It'd be like one of those surreal moments you never forget."

"Yes, exactly," I say, feeling understood. "And it's not just the natural wonders. I want to explore cities too. Like Paris. I've read so much about it, seen it in movies and books. I want to walk along the Seine, visit all the art galleries, and just soak up the atmosphere."

"Paris is a classic," Fred says, nodding. "The food, the art, the architecture. You could get lost there and still feel like you're finding something new every day."

"That's what I want," I say, my voice softening. "To get lost in these places, to find new perspectives for my writing. I want to experience different cultures, meet new people, and just...live a little, you know?"

Fred looks at me, his eyes filled with understanding but also a hint of something else. "I get it. You should go for it, Anaïs. See everything you want to see. Life's too short to hold back."

"Thanks, Fred," I say, feeling a warm glow from his encouragement, but also aware of the unspoken words between us. "It means a lot to hear you say that."

He pulls me closer, his hand resting on the small of my back. "And who knows? Maybe I'll join you for some of those adventures. I wouldn't mind seeing the world through your eyes."

"I'd like that," I say, smiling up at him, though there's a part of me that wonders if it would really happen. "We could have our own little adventures together."

Fred grins, pressing a kiss to my forehead, but the tension lingers. "I want to hear every single story you bring back. Promise me you'll share them all."

"I promise," I say, feeling a sense of excitement and peace all at once, but also aware of the complexities that lie ahead. "Every single one."