Reader Info + Bio

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

N/n - Nickname

D/n - Dad Name

M/n - Mom Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

Sf/c - Second Favorite Color

F/f - Favorite Food

F/d - Favorite Drink

F/m - Favorite Movie

Reader Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Species: Human/Unknown

History: You are a 19-year-old adult male named Y/n L/n, and you're not like everyone that always want to make fun of you for your appearance or how talented you really are like how you can sing, whistle or play the piano or any instrument very well without any lessons or how great you are in art. The only people that loved and cared about you is your parents and they've been talking care of you ever since and they don't care of the people treating you very badly.

What's even worse is that some people are so amazed by Y/n's incredible talents, and he always refused to accept the offer of becoming a famous person after learning how harsh and cruel the life really is when you get push to your limit through stardom until you die.

All you ever wanted is to have a normal life, where people treat you as an equal and not a social outcast as you are being forced by a group of bullies from your high school to go into an old, abandoned mall that is rumored to have some sort of scary monster lurking around the mall and your task is to video tape the whole entire experience before you soon learned that you're about to get humiliated by the mean bullies until they soon realized that they all made a huge mistake of their entire lives as they all got devoured by the monster living in the abandoned mall.

Cartoon Cat!

You were shocked to see the beast kill and devour the bodies of the now dead bullies and you knew that you're next on the menu, only for the monstrous cat to smile down at Y/n as he seems to be happy to see him, which confused you a lot until Cartoon Cat explained the situation. It turns out the main reason why you have these amazing talents is because your DNA is fused with Cartoon Cat's DNA at the day you were born from an artificial womb in a top-secret Russian Lab before you were adopted by an American Family that is your parents.

So, it is clear that D/n and M/n are not your real parents, and you are actually the son of Cartoon Cat, and he wants you to join him and the other Cartoon Creatures, so they can rule the world together and unleash utter chaos as revenge upon the people that wronged him and his fellow toon friends, especially you.

However, you refused the offer and Cartoon Cat doesn't seem to take no for an answer as he is going to have to make you join the family whether you like it or not as he plays a dangerous game of cat and mouse with his fellow toons joining in on the fun.

And guess what?

You're the Mouse!