Chapter 1, Kept in Touch

May 19th, 1916 (timeline)

3RD PERSON POV

 Alastor had woken up at 7am, showered, put on his suit, and did his morning routines, as always. Alastor had decided to have a normal breakfast like any "normal" human being, despite being a cannibal, that is. He turns on his radio, playing "I don't want to set the world on fire." while he cooks his breakfast for the day, having half burnt bacon and eggs. 

"Bleh.. the bacon could use some work..." He sighs as he smiles slightly, a bit unhappy. He thinks if he should try again, only for it to be more burnt. "Merde-!" He sighs slowly, pissed. "I think it's best if I just buy food at the grocery." He admits to himself,

While he brings a bag with him, just incase he buys a lot. He walks to the grocery and picks up a few packaged meals only for microwaving. "This might become handy, eh?" He finds some milk, and shit idk what he would buy.

 As he strolls around the aisles, he finds a short blonde man struggling to get the baby foods, while a child was watching him, sitting in the shopping cart, it was most likely his child. He goes up to the short man and grabs the baby food to give to him, he lends his hand out as he slightly bends down to give it to him.

"Oh! Why thank you, uh, tall man." the short man smiles lightly growing a light gold blush. "Apa!! look, It's a tall man!! Is he my playmate?" The blonde child asked, pointing at Alastor, while Alastor looks around. "No, Charlie, he's a helpful guy :)."

 Alastor smiles, and looks at him up and down wondering if he's easy to eat, but the short man gets the wrong idea and blushes a bit, and chuckles. "A-ah! Did I mention my name..? sorry, the name's Lucifer Morningstar, (or Magne) though you can call me Lucifer, Luci, whatever you want! I go by whatever." Lucifer smiled and giggled like a 14 year old girl talking to his crush. 

"Ah, my name's Alastor Hartfelt, You can call me by my first name." He says, as he keeps looking at him up and down with a studying face. Lucifer can't help but see him studying his body. "You know... I can lend you my telephone number huh?" Lucifer grabs a pen and grabs scrap paper from his pocket, writing his telephone number. "M-maybe keep in touch with me, yeah?" He grabs his hand and puts the number on his palm. Lucifer walks away and says bye, taking the cart with his child on it.

"...Did I just pull a man that has a wife-? It's not my fault im so hot"

In the evening, Alastor calls up Lucifer to talk with him

A- "Hey Luci, what'cha doing?"

L- "Oh! I'm surprised you even called." Gold blush appears on his cheeks.

A- "Well I'd be an ass if I didn't" Alastor smiled.

L- "Say, are you free tomorrow? We can hangout; and be friends?"

A- "Are you sure you're not just trying to hit on me Lucifer? I find it quite cute if you are. But, yes I am free." Alastor chuckles. 

L- "Great, so are you up to go to a Cafe? Or anywhere else, your choice."

A- "Hmm.. How about Serpent Cafe? I'm interested, but what about your child? Charlie."

L- "Oh, one of the Goetia family members, Stolas's daughter is having a playdate with Charlie, including Charlie's best friend, Vaggie. So he'll keep an eye on him."

A- "Alright, just making sure." He sighs

L- "-So it's a date?" He asks, suddenly.

A- "You can say that." Alastor giggles.

L- "That's not what I meant...!! But, bye then. See ya tomorrow."

End called.

AM SO SORRY ITS SO SHORT 💀 BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS. ILL TRY TO KEEP UPDATING THIS!!