Ratchet x Magnus

This is another Oneshot dedicated to Jkcatdevil, enjoy~

Ratchet: *kissing Magnus passionately, holding him close*

Magnus: *moaning softly, wrapping his arms around his neck*

Ratchet: *stroking his thighs gently, entering his tongue in his mouth*

Magnus: *gasps and whimpers, looking at him lustfully*

Ratchet: *growls low, enjoying his moans, kissing him rough and hungrily*

Magnus: *gasps, whimpers more, shivering*

Ratchet: *growing hard and begins grinding him*

Magnus: "A-Aha~!...mmh~"

Ratchet: *pulls away and kisses his neck, giving him love bites*

Magnus: *moans loud, blushing hard*

Ratchet: Mm~...Magnus~"

Magnus: *heats up by his seductive voice in his ear*

Ratchet: *groans and becomes impatient, taking his spike out as it's leaking precum*

Magnus: *whimpers as he looks as his huge spike, trembling*

Ratchet: "It's okay, we don't have to do it if you don't-".

Magnus: "N-No, no it's okay, I-I can take it. I-I want you".

Ratchet: *smiles sweetly, kissing his forehead softly*

Magnus: *whimpers*

Ratchet: *lifts his legs and wraps them around his waist, inserting his spike carefully and slow*

Magnus: *gasps loud, lifting his head up at the ceiling, moaning in a stuttering way*

Ratchet: *waits for his permission to move, licking his neck*

Magnus: *feels his spike throbbing in him, whining* "P-Please...f-fuck me~".

Ratchet: *chuckles* "gladly~" *begans thrusting*

Magnus: *moans loud*

Ratchet: *groans in pleasure, thrusting fast*

Magnus: "A-Ahh~...hah~...f-fuck~...R-Ratchet~".

Ratchet: *pulls him closer as he thrusts deep and hard*

Magnus: *screams as tears began falling down his face from the immense pleasure*

Ratchet: *moans low and says his name* "Fuck~...M-Magnus~".

Magnus: *gets close to cumming, whimpering loud*

Ratchet: *almost cumming as he rams into him, grunting and groaning*

Magnus: *feels his sweet spots being hit too many times, drooling from his mouth and screams very loud*

Ratchet: *rams a few more times before cumming hard inside of him, growling low*

Magnus: *screams his name out as he cums hard, trembling violently as he pants*

Ratchet: *pants, looking at him* "Haa...you..you alright Magnus?".

Magnus: "A-Ah~...haa...y-yeah, I-I'm fine".

Ratchet: *smiles at him sweetly, kissing him*

Magnus: "M-Mhmf~" *kisses back lovingly*

Ratchet: *softly pulls away* "heh, I'm surprised you took that".

Magnus: *chuckles weakly* "h-heh, I'm literally a pro at this, I worked as a stripper for Primus sakes".

Ratchet: *chuckles* "Well then, you won't mind having another round with me~ let's see how long you can withstand it~". *smirks at him*

Magnus: *surprised to hear this as he blushed madly* "w-w-wait what?!".

Ratchet: *chuckles as he kisses him and begans thrusting, making loud wet thrusts*

Magnus: *moans and twitches*

*8 rounds later* 😌

Magnus: *whimpers weakly and twitches, having so many hickeys all over his body and bite marks, and so much cum leaking and all over the sheets, sweating so much and pants*
Ratchet: *Pants and sweating all over, feeling very satisfied as he looks at Magnus lovingly* "heh, your so cute like this~".

Magnus: "h-hah...s-shut up...".

Ratchet: *chuckles, laying down and cuddling him* "You did well dear, I'm proud of you".

Magnus: *looks at him, blushing but smiles* "T-Thanks...". *cuddles close*

Sorry if this is a bit short