˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ LMLY ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"What if I just hold on for a while

Baby, there's no drug quite like denial

Oh, my

If this is goodbye

Don't leave me, loving you

Whatever you do

Don't leave me, loving you

If you tip toe out in the morning, I need a warning"

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Satoru was staring at his boyfriend, heart sinking into the pit of his stomach because he couldn't believe what he's hearing. Speechless, he takes a step closer to Suguru, hoping he can talk some sense into him. But that step closer seemed to solidify the distance that had been growing between them for a month.

"I've made up my mind." Suguru says calmly, averting his gaze to the side.

"You're not serious." Satoru remarks, bright blue eyes pleading as he suddenly feels rooted to the ground. "You can't just leave in the middle of the night."

The dark haired man sighs. "It's easier this way."

"Easier for who?" Satoru demands, voice wavering with emotion.

"For the both of us."

Satoru was desperate as he rushed forward, clutching to the man he loves. He didn't want Suguru to leave. He was his world, his anchor. Their love bloomed in a dark room and somehow brought him the most joy.

"I don't want you to leave." Satoru's voice breaks on the last syllable, his breath leaving him in a hurry.

Suguru exhales a steadying breath as he shakes out of Satoru's grip. "For once, this isn't about you "

With that, Suguru picks up the bags he's packed and exits their shared apartment, closing the door on Satoru who merely kneels on the floor, his breath coming out in huffs as he tries to find his strength to pull himself off the ground and chase after the man he loves. His feet give from under him as he tries to gather himself, all the while hot tears trail from Satoru's brilliant, blue eyes.

"You can't do this to me...you can't do this." Satoru sobs as he curls in on himself.

Deep shadows are casted throughout the apartment from the moonlight. Satoru doesn't move for what seemed like hours, and when he finally does, he staggers to his phone to call Suguru.

It must all be a misunderstanding, right?

The line rings once, twice, three times before going to his voicemail. He dials the number again, and again, and again, desperation coming out with his tears and still Suguru doesn't pick up.

Another shaky sob falls from his lips as he surrenders his phone to the table with a soft clatter. Satoru takes a few moments to gather his thoughts—to gather himself before he's walking to the bedroom.