Chapter I

Vincent, a worker at VoxTek. he then walked up to his boss, then he said: "Bonjour, Vox. Voulez-vous couchfer avec moi"

"No i don't want to sleep with you." Vox said. Vincent ended up getting confused "...Is that what it means?

Vox: "Yeah. How are you a french speaker and you don't know what a basic saying that is?" *He said. 'Alastor told me to ask you that"

*Vox rolled his screen-like eyes.*Vox: "Of course he did. But why did you listen to him? You should've checked, dumbass."Vincent: "Heh, I'm just stupid, I guess." He said.*While he said that he was looking all over the place, his anxiety was very active, but as always he tried to cover it up with a cool-guy persona. He then asked the other a question;

Vincent: "Um, Vox, I have a question for you."Vincent: "Um, can I talk to you in a more private area?" He asked, fidgeting with his fingers. His dark wings twitched nervously and his expression was slightly flustered, and embarrassed.

*Vox looked at him and smirked and raised a brow at the moth demon. He thought that he wanted to confess to him for sure, so he agreed and said;* Vox: "Yeah, sure. Do you want to go to my dressing room or-" *He said, but Vincent interrupted him quickly and said;*Vincent: "Yeah. Your dressing room sounds good." *He said, his voice shaky from anxiety.**A cocky smile appeared on Vox's screen-like mouth and he grabbed his hand and took him to his dressing room, as they got through the dressing room doors; Vox shut the doors behind them and locked them so no one can come in. Vox then smirked and said;*Vox: "So.. What did you want to talk to me about, Vincent?"

*Vincent bit his bottom lip a bit nervously and took a deep breath. He then said, his voice filled with anxiety;* "W-well... Um.. I have some feelings.. For you, Vox.." *He said, he then blushed a bit, and looked at the ground. He was anticipating for rejection. Which he thought was gonna happen.*

*Vox stared at the other, his smirk widening. He then sat on his couch that was in his dressing room. Vox then said;*Vox: "Oh really?" *He said, his screen-like eyes were filled with sadistic joy.* *He patted the spot next to his and said;* "Come sit over here, mon cher."

*Vincet sits next to Vox while walking his wings around him* *Vox smirked even more at the wings wrapped around him. He then said;*

Vox: "Now. Tell me a little more about these feelings, mon cher." *He said, a slight sadistic and teasing tone was in his seductive-like voice.*

*Vincent was a blushing mess. He didn't know how Vox could be so seductive like this. He then took a deep breath and looked at the other and said;* "Well... You're really hot, and I love the way you treat me. I've liked you for months and it's only gotten worse." *He said, fidgeting with his feathers.*

*This comment just added to Vox's ego. He then smirked widely.**He then placed a hand on Vincent's cheek.*Vox: "Oh, really? Well, I can assure you I'll do even more for you, mon cher. So, do you want me to do this?" *He then leaned close to his face and was planning on kissing him.*

*vincent was redder then a tomato and fainted*

*Vox had a smug face on his screen. He then picked the small moth up and placed him on the couch and sat down next to him. Vox then picked him up by the waist and propped him on his lap.*Vox: "Looks like the tables have turned, mon cher. You were such a teasing type a few seconds ago. How the tables have turned." *He said, running one of his hands on the moth's back and the other he played with his hair.**Vincent's face was redder than Val's suit as Vox talked to him. He was a blushing mess. His brain was going into overdrive and his heart was about to explode from him.**He then buried his face in Vox's chest, he was getting even more flustered that Vox had called him a "teasing type"*.

*Vox chuckled and then said;* "Awh, what's the matter, mon cher? Are you flustered?~" *He teased. He loved the fact that he is the one in control, for once. He then gently ran his fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down.* *Vincent was still unconscious*

*Vox had a smirk on his screen-like mouth, and he was quite impressed that just a few words had got him like this.**He then gently grabbed his chin, and put his face up by turning it. He then proceeded to kiss him. But as he did that Vincent started to wake up. Vox gently pulled out of the kiss and had a teasing tone in his voice as he said;* "Well, welcome back, mon cher.~"Why do my lips feel so- *Vincent stared touching his lips**When he realized what happend he looked at vox with a shocked face while his hands were still touching his mouth*U didn't just do-*Vincent stopped himself from saying anything else and just began blushing and a small and faint smile appears on his lips**Vox had a smug chuckle as he looked at Vincent, he was just enjoying the reactions.**He then said;* "You look cute when you blush, mon cher.~" *He said, in a seductive-like voice. His screen-like eyes were filled with joy as he watched Vincent blush and react to the kiss.*Vincent has a bit of a scared look and curls up in a ball with his wings covering him up*Vincent are you ok?*Vox asked him with a worried tone and look on his face*Did I do something wrong, please tell me vincent, please *vox was begging Vincent to tell him what happend and why he acted like this*I-i- have a boyfriend, and he'll kill me if he finds out *Vincent said while quietly sobbing even though he had a slight tint off red on his face**Vox had a look of confusion and worry at the moth demon. He just said that he has a boyfriend**Vox's face was then filled with a bit of anger.*Vox: "Excuse me? You have a boyfriend? This whole time?" *He asked, his voice was filled with anger and slight shock. He wasn't expecting that Vincent would have a boyfriend.*"IM SO SORRY VOX ITS JUST THAT I-" Vincent was now completly  crying and not able to get a single word out, he looks at Vox next to him with a sad look"It's ok- but why didn't u tell me u had a boyfriend"*Vox asked Vincent while feeling betrayed, after all they've been through togheter he was really feeling like his whole time spent with Vincent was a lie"Please tell me Vincent, at least tell me who it is, and this won't happen again, I promise" Vox said once again feeling even more guilty and backstabbed*Vox was still holding back anger, but trying to also calm down Vincent.**As he heard Vincent say that it's ok, his anger grew. He was still pissed, and he felt betrayed and lied to!*Vox: "Why?! YOU DIDN'T THINK I NEEDED TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?! *He said, his voice growing louder as a bit of anger built up in his voice.*"WHO IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?" He snapped at him.