chapter 3: Uninvited guest

Tsukasa:"darling don't you have a class today, time already 9am you'll be late to school"

Nasa:"ya your right ok then see you later tsukasa chan "

Tsukasa:"have a good day darling"

3rd:"then nasa leave to school for his temporary teaching job, in the house tsukasa silently siting in the chair for few minutes then she started to talking with someone"

Tsukasa:"ciel san i know that you can hear me so please answer "

Ciel:"what tsukasa chan"

Tsukasa:"What's father doing sending message using VOTW. you know right i want to live a normal life with nasa"

Ciel:"You know who your father right he's someone that rule over everything and lived for 1000 of millennia so this type of things are only one which entertain him and he want to meet with your husband for a long time that's why he use the votw to message. first he want pursanaly visit your world but your mother is the one put him is place"

Tsukasa:"i know that but still using universel system to send a message isn't to much"

Ciel:"but i have to say your husband is an interesting individual i also want to meet with him"

Tsukasa:"may I ask why the *lord of wisdom and knowledge*ciel sama intrested in my husband"

Ciel:"for a human his soul is pure and have same willpower as cartain someone if he trained perfectly he will become a true hero "

Tsukasa:"what true hero!, I know that my darling is special so you can price him more you know "

Ciel:"hahaha your still the same child who runaway from home tsukasa you didn't changed ha. That's aside when you bring him there then call me I will open a gate for you guys"

Tsukasa:"hai hai ciel oka sama(mother) I will tell you when time comes"

Ciel:"ok then see you later tsukasa chan "

Tsukasa:"see you later "

3rd:"in nasa classroom he's thinking about what happened in the morning and distracted by the thoughts,then a student asked some questions"

Student 1:"sir what happened "

Student 2:"ya sir you standing still in the middle of the class"

Student:"sir are you having a fight with your wife haha"

Nasa:"no nothing me and my wife are fine we didn't fight it's just another matter that bothering me"

3rd:"when he say this to his students he hear again a female voice in his head "

VOTW:[[individual Nasa Yuzaki received a skills from lord of wisdom and knowledge ciel tempest
((unique skill: dimension traveller, unique skill: immortal, unique skill: thought acceleration, extra skill :apraicel, extra skill: thought commination)) and evaluation of high human started, sleep mode cancelled by ciel tempest,
evaluation complete,
individual Nasa Yuzaki successful evalved into high human]]

Ciel:"nasa kun i am ciel tempest and I am using thought commination so only you can hear me this is a gift from me for welcoming in over family alright then see you later bey"