Part- 25(GP final-3)

(Scene shifts to the hallway of the school reunion)

Pragya: (calling out) Y/n! Y/n, where are you? (dials Y/n's number again)

Jungkook: (frowning) She's not picking up...

Pragya: (eyes widening) Jungkook, are you crying?

Jungkook: (wiping his eyes quickly) No, no, why would I be? I'm just worried about Y/n.

Pragya: (gently) I can tell there's something more going on. You and Y/n are hiding something, and as her best friend, I deserve to know.

Jungkook: (hesitates) Pragya, it's... it's complicated.

Pragya: (raises an eyebrow) Try me. I've kept Y/n's secrets for years.

Jungkook: (sighs) Look, let's just focus on finding her first.

They continue searching, the worry etched on Jungkook's face becoming more prominent

They continue searching, the worry etched on Jungkook's face becoming more prominent. Suddenly, Jungkook stops, a look of confusion on his face.

Jungkook: Pragya, I think I'm lost.

Pragya: (concerned) Lost? How?

Jungkook: I remember there being a room themed for a honeymoon couple...

Pragya: (eyes widening in realisation) A honeymoon couple's room? In a school reunion?

Jungkook: Yeah, it seemed strange, but I didn't think much of it at the time.

Pragya: (grabbing his arm) That's Digvijaya! He must have set it up for Y/n!

Jungkook: (panic rising) No way! We need to get there!

They sprint down the hallway, fear fuelling their steps.

>>>>

(Scene cuts to the honeymoon-themed room)

Y/n: (weakly) Digvijaya, please let me go. (attempts to stand but collapses back onto the rose-petal-covered bed due to chloroform intoxication)

Digvijaya: (strides in, shirtless and wearing only Jean's.) Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! (rushes to her side, kneels, and holds her waist, pulling her close)

) Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! (rushes to her side, kneels, and holds her waist, pulling her close)