{part-3}

Fatima has gone from there.....she was so sad for today....she never thought before that her first day at the office would be a day, which will make her cry............

After going to her home, she prayed Zohar prayer and took a nap....

---At night---
She was reading QURAN after her Ishar prayer. She pryed today her ishar prayer late and suddenly the electricity has gone......

Fatima:[Huh why the electricity has gone?]

She went to her window for fresh air, and she put off her hijab on the couch

(And this is the outfit of Fatima)

Fatima:[Oh. It is streaming and raining outside...............[ Her hair was blowing in the air......and the beauty of her.....is.....MA-SHA-ALLAH.....]Ya Allah............yea, it was a verse that..."No misfortune ever befalls except by permission of Allah. And whoever has faith in Allah - He will guide his heart. And Allah is Knowing of all things"............ Ya Allah, I want your guidance......I want your guidance for me...🥺😢...................................................................

after, sometimes, her body gets shivered by feeling someone's touch in her waist.....she got so scared cause frist of all there is no electricity and now there is someone else in her room.........

Fatima[tried to push him, and she did it, and she was searching for a torch... but she again felt a touch in her wrist, and this time, the touch took her to the stranger's embrace, and he was facing her back.....

???:Hello! PRINCESS![whispered by husky voice]
Fatima:[tried to push him]
???:Calm down! PRINCESS![whispered by husky voice]Be patient......[kissed her cheeks]

She hardly pushed him by screaming, and for that, he pulled her to his embrace, and he was facing her back....

???:Calm down. PRINCESS.........look, there is no one to see us.....it just you & me[whispered by husky voice]

He locked her hand by his hand behind her....for that she could not free herself........He started to kiss hef in the neck......

Fatima:["O Allah, I ask You for well-being in this world and the Hereafter. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religion, my worldly affairs, my family, and my property. O Allah, conceal my faults and keep me safe from what I fear.O Allah, guard me from in front of me and behind me, on my right and on my left, and from above me. And I seek refuge in Your Magnificence from being swallowed up from beneath me"].....[save me.....save this Fatima....]

When she is saying all of this, suddenly she feels that the button of her cloth is opening by the stranger...........Fatima started to fight with him... but she is not able to save her.....

Fatima:[Ya Feresta......you are seeing everything that is happening with me..............be the witness in the field of judgment......]

Suddenly, the light appears in the whole room, and there is no one in the whole room....fatima got very shocked....but....after, sometimes she felt her legs so weak and she knelt down on the floor.....she started to cry hard and screamed loudly........she got fainted on the floor...........

---At 3:45 am---
Fatima woke up and found herself on the floor.She stood up and went to the mirror, and what made her shocked is that she saw 2 red marks in her neck.....tears dropped from her eyes......after a time she stood up and calm herself

Fatima:[Fatima, you've to be patient,you've to trust your Allah......he knows better of your heart....]She calmed herself and freshed up and did her uwju for Tahajjud.....when she was taking her hijab from the couch, she saw a paper on the nightstand...in which was written that.....

???: I WON'T LEAVE YOU....I'LL COME
BACK AGAIN!

[To be continued]