#1 the main character and begins

The main character:
- Reiya
-Mui
-Rionel
-Jimmy
-Russell
-Petey
-Zoe

Enemy character:
-Elara
-Adaeze
-Gary
-soo-yeon

okay! Let's begin, but this story is short but it's okay

One day, there was a girl named Reiya who just went to her new school, her parents took her to school, Reiya looked at the scenery and waited until she arrived at school.

Reiya: mom? When will it arrive? It's so far, they said it's close to our house but it's taking so long.

Reiya's Mom: oh dear, be patient okay? Almost there, Your father actually likes to indulge you, thinking that the school is nearby.

Reiya was silently with tired face:

Reiya's dad was smirks, LOL...

Upon arrival, Reiya saw her school and it was really big, as big as a castle.

Reiya: wowww... This is really good..

Reiya's mom: well, reiya! Take care at the school! Bye bye!

Reiya: bye byeeeee...

When Reiya's parents left, Reiya felt uneasy because something happened at this school.

Reiya; why.. My feeling is not good..?

Suddenly a woman appeared from behind Reiya, it's Mrs. Danvers

Reiya: WAAAA!! AAAA!!
Reiya screaming surprised

Mrs. Danvers: oh! Calm down! I know you surprised, sorry about that, you must be reiya right?

Reiya: yes! I am!

Mrs. Danvers: ah, welcome to bullworth academy, I'm actually very proud that you can go to school here, very, anyways, here there are so many naughty and hard-to-control children at all, But, fortunately there is you, you are a calm, kind, cute, and also a smart girl.

Reiya: a-aahh.. Ahahahaha! Thanks!

Mrs Danvers: it's no problem reiya, Now I will take you to the principal's office, Dr. Crabblesnitch doesn't want to wait for long.

Reiya: aaa... Okay! I'll go! I don't even know where the principal's office is.

Mrs. Danvers: oh, do not worry, Let me take you

Reiya: oh! Thank you Mrs Danvers!

Mrs Danvers was nodding and they go in the bullworth academy School

To be continued....

Part 2 comingsoon..!!