Loyal Guards

After hearing Mr. Young's death, all of his businesses were in bedlam. His company of seasalt were in a long meeting on deciding who's gotta be in charge of his position. His wife, the Brine Queen, boastfully walks and sits on the office throne.

Curl, his best land agent sought Souka, the one who defeated him. He is also a sword user like Souka and so he attacked Souka flashingly from behind yet Souka's sixth sense is stronger. Yet, Souka even without the 100% moisture that was  drained from him, and only 10% overpowered Curl to his grave.

So the two loyal Siren guards of Mr. Young arrived among other sirens to wreak havoc among the human islanders of Naga: Squiggie and Jillae.

Squiggie is a siren who can harness the power of a squid while Jillae are algae kelps that composes his hair. Squiggie 's ink production wreakly scatters the whole town blinding everyone else. Jillae with his hair pulls people and throws them in the middle of the sea.

The Magayon allies helped them. Malakas and Maganda face them front.

Squiggie uses Croakie, Mr. Young's shell pet that looks like a shelled frog and barks like a land hound, uses sonar manipulation to cancel the flames of the Magayon partners.