Eternal Drought

Sitan was defeated but Niño is the real villain. He is playful and wants the world to be an eternal arid desert. Niña wants the world to drown the world with waters through typhoons and cyclones. Because of the successful plan of Sitan to release their desires, their repressed rivalry made the world tremble in destruction. Sitan only wants chaos and nothing else.

His death was satisfied.

Niño won and defeated his twin Niña causing the Eternal drought to start.

Souka teamed up with Agwe and the Nagas to stop the twins. Agwe has long curly hair and a lean but tanky build with a bone harpoon, the bones of Sitan's gigantic sabertooth pet, as his main weapon. Be also has a pot that he used to seal evil deities into immortal sleep. It is named Abyss and it is made of void rather than water, and that's where Sitan was imprisoned. Ifever he comes back, Agwe will calm him. They can't chase Niño as he can blink in a flash but moreover because of his mischievous nature. His beams instantly evaporate Agwe's attacks. Souka uses Ignite to combat Niño. The Fire Dancers joined him, they were people too, even if their firepower is empowered by the hot climate Niño caused, they will die of thirst too. 

A parallel clash of water and fire with Niño as a center only exhausted the speed of the Deity of Drought. The Nagas cannot fight Niño as they instantly die with extreme heat, so they just circle the oceans and shores to create water spouts to distract the playful wisp named Niño. The effort of the sea serpents to restore the world's wetness without their guardian wisp becomes a heavy burden.

Even a God of the Seas like Agwe can't defeat him, so they need to revive Niña again. The Moisturizers prayed to the Great Naga, to take back their moisture. They become looking less young and vital. As the Nagas restore moisture, the Moisturizers take it back. Even due to his hermetic nature, Pong was also there to fight for the cause.

The rejuvenating beauty of the Naga Islanders was gone but their power of youth is still there.

This revived Niña. With all the moisturizers' power, one torrent of water accurately tamed the evasive Niño. The Fire Dancers also sacrificed their Firepower into a sphere to revive the Wisp of the Great Deer, Pilandok which showed up as a projection, to latterly revive Niño as the concept of dryness that needed to harmonize with the raging storms of the world.  Niña then flew away mysteriously while carrying her twin brother.

Souka and the other's Moisture power is gone and it cleared the sky. Many were almost dead because of the scorching heat and drought but the right balance of moisture restored the world in its former order.