imagine ♥︎ kim jiwoong

"must be nice" by onepactpretending!jiwoong x hurting!reader

pretending!jiwoong x hurting!reader

___

"are you wearing blush under your eyes?"

you looked up at your best friend tiredly. "do i look tired?"

"extremely," she nodded. "so are you wearing blush?"

"no, i didn't sleep last night," you sighed. "i had a dream about jiwoong and couldn't sleep after that."

"when are you gonna get over him?"

she passed you her coffee and you took a small sip. "it's not that easy. i did everything for him and he left me behind. i have no closure, shiyeong."

"yubin, he was toxic."

you nodded sadly. "i know. that doesn't mean i didn't love him, unfortunately."

"yubin!" eunshik, one of your coworkers busted into the shared office the three of you had and smiled apologetically. "mr. nam wants you in the meeting room. he has a visitor that he wants you to meet."

the grimace on his face told you something was off and you stood up with furrowed eyebrows. shiyeong straightened out your blazer and handed you the rest of her coffee.

"it looks like you might need it, sweets."

"thank you."

you followed eunshik out of the room and to the meeting room. he opened the door for you and you felt like anything you had in your stomach would come up right then and there.

"yubin!" mr. nam beamed. "you look lovely as always."

you put on your best smile and bowed your head. "thank you, mr. nam. eunshik said you had a visitor for me to meet?"

"yes, this is him," mr. nam gestured to your ex-boyfriend who you would pretend to be a complete stranger to for the next hour. "this is kim jiwoong. jiwoong, this is our lovely sung yubin. do you remember hanbin from our first location?"

"i do," jiwoong glanced at you briefly. "we're actually still close."

he was good at putting on an act. hanbin refused to spend time with jiwoong after what he did to you.

"this is his sister! don't they look just alike? the sung family certainly carries a reputation of looks."

you smiled sweetly as you finally sat down at the meeting table.