PART - 5

First of all very sorry for the delay.

Since my return I have been very unwell for which I have not been able to write the story . Since two days I'm little better.

So here is next part .....

_____________________________________________

Continue reading ♡

Ahana's Pov

After selecting everyone's outfit Riya bhabhi want back to her house. Me and Rashmi bhabhi came to shopping mall because bhabhi need something .

After shopping for an hour, bhabhi's shopping was not finished yet. Now I'm getting hungry so I said to bhabhi " bhabhi I'm getting hungry , you continue your shopping I'm going to food court , till then you finish your shopping and come " .

" Okay, but don't eat ice cream, I don't want you to get sick tomorrow " bhabhi said while explained to me.

" But bhabhi.... " I tried to say.

" No Ahana , you know na after eating ice cream you get sick, so no ice cream " bhabhi said.

" Okay " I said being sad .

After that bhabhi left and I went towards the food court. Reaching there, ordering my food I waited for it. After getting my food I look for a empty sit .

While looking for a empty sit I saw a table were a little girl was setting and eating ice cream. While eating ice cream her spoon fell down, she is looking around trying to find someone , I think. Didn't find anyone she look at her ice cream and pouted her lips.

" Aww she is so cute ", I thought and after taking a spoon I went towards her.

" Hiii baby " I said waving my hand.

she looked at me with her big doe eyes and said "hiiii ".

I gave her the spoon and said " I saw that you spoon fell down , so I bought new one for you ".

She took the spoon from my hand and said "thank you" . And start eating ice cream.

" Why are you alone, where is your mamma " I asked not finding her parents.

" Home " she said while eating ice cream.

" I mean who did you come here with " I asked.

" Chachu " she said.

" And where is he " I asked.

" He is on the phone " she said.

" What kind of person is he who left a little child alone " I said to myself.

" Can I sit here , because there is no empty seat " I asked her.

" Okay " she said while smiling.

I sit there and eat my food while talking to her. She is very adorable. I love kids and she is such a cutie. Like her name mishti means sweet.

We were talking when my phone rang. It was bhabhi. I picked the call and talk to her . She asked me to come quickly to the parking, because we were very late. I cut the call. And look at mishti.

How can I leave her alone, I was thinking when she look at my back and called chachu. I look back and saw a man walking towards us while looking at the phone. So I asked her " baby is that man is your chachu " pointing to that man .

" Yess " she said. Now I can leave.

" Baby I need to go , you sit here and eat ice cream , don't go any where , okay . Wait for your chachu " i said and kiss her cheeks. And went from there.

I reach to the parking and saw bhabhi is waiting for me in the car. I go there and sit inside the car .

" Where are you ahana , we are very late " she said to me .

" Sorry bhabhi, actually I meet a girl there, she was alone sooo " I said her while checking the time.

" Shitt bhabhi it's 7 pm , we need to hurry " I said , and start the car.

" Yes yes let's go , so much work are left " she said . And we left for home .

.....

Arnav's Pov

After picking mishti we went to mall for shopping. After shopping for an hour she got hungry so we go to food court.

" What you want to eat princess " I asked her .

She think for some time and said " ice cream " .

" Okay , chocolate flavour " I asked her. She nodded  her head.

I brought chocolate ice cream for her  and went to a empty sit. I put her on the chair and give her ice cream. I was about to sit next to her when my phone started ringing . It's my PA .

" Princess I need to attend the call, you eat your ice cream  okay " I said to her , and call my driver and said  " come to the food court and take care of mishti " until I come. I kissed mishti's head and went to a corner to talk.

After 20 to 25 minutes I cut the call and walk towards mishti. While walking I put the phone in my pocket and look at mishti.  There was a girl with her and mishti was talking to her. And the girl kissed mishti's cheeks and left from there.

I quickly went to mishti and asked her " who is she princess, you know her "

She shook her head. And said that the girl help her and they become friends.

" But princess we don't talk to strangers na , what if she hurts you " I said her while caressing her hair.

" But she is nice chachu" she said .

" Okay from next time don't talk to any strangers, okay  " I said to her .

She nodded her head. I look for my driver but didn't find him there . So I called him " you are fired " I said and cut the call.

I picked up mishti and want to home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment down...

Share the story with your friends...

And follow me.