8 | His Saint

── ★ A z i e l ' s   P O V

── ★ A z i e l ' s P O V

I sat quietly on the chair next to Luna's hospital bed, the room held a heartwarming atmosphere as the corners of the window were filled with her favourite flowers, White Roses.

My eyes scanned the surroundings as i quickly inverted my gaze to her pale face, i can't gather enough words to describe her beauty.

It's been 2 month, since I heard her voice as she rants about books to her Chicago, as the raindrops shiver on her skin while a gentle curve dances upon her lips, as the soft cream of ice cream melts her heart, as she cutely mumbles in her sleep, as her Abaya edges flew around her capturing my heart every second.

How do I know all these?

I don't know, it just..

It was impossible not to love Her.

She's a saint that shines brighter than divine light, guiding with kindness and grace, A soul pure and true, a beacon in the night.

While I'm a monster, a tragic one.

And when the Monster pulls his sword, the world must be ready to shed blood.

She doesn't deserve this hell of mine, the cruelty flowing through my blood, I'm the seven of deadly sins that disgust her, she should never know my reality.

Escaping myself for the things I shouldn't think of, I rose up from the chair after checking up on luna, a sense of relief washing over me as i saw her peaceful slumber.

The room was bathed in a soft glow, casting a serene atmosphere around us.

I exited the room, leaving the quiet hospital corridors behind. I made my way to the parking lot and hopped in my car.

For the past month, this has been my routine, i would spend a maximum of 1 hour at the company to prevent any damages, and then head to the hospital for the remaining hours where she is.

My heart burned with a fierce desire as i remembered the pain inflicted upon my love.

Though I orchestrated a haunting revenge.

Each night, under the cloak of darkness, I asked some goons to lure those to water's edges who were together in harming Luna, including her father,step mother & sister, they don't deserve to be her family but she is a soul filled with kindness.

As for them, I assure to give them the cruelest experience of life that they beg for death themselves.

I strolled into the company, a place that had become an escape for me. From a young age, i had been hailed as the star child, intellect shining brightly.