𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚

𝑰𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒔'𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈

─────────────────────

The goldcrest finally freed itself from the golden thin cages surrounding it. It flew freely in the translucent sky, to explore the gifts of this mysterious world. As the mission was blooming, it was carefully observed by a pair of cherry-brown eyes. The key dangled in her hands, disappearing in the hems of her lacy gown. The spoon of vitriol lay on the cage, as hints of a smile could have been depicted beneath the white mask covering the lush lips.

In the distance the flight wasn't going smoothly, the golden-winged bird started to convulse, as the foaming of the mouth started until it finally succumbed into the vast magnificent ocean.

'That creature suffered the same fate just like the Greek hero, looks like animals and humans are quite alike, no matter how indifferent they desire to be. Our want to fly is one of the main roots of similarity whereas birds are conceited, we fly vigorously through our work,' said the smiling lady. As she blatantly stated, she was being silently regarded by a crown of golden curls.

The Realm of Illumination was ruled by a man who was considered the devil himself for his persuasion and blinded obsession with glory. The golden curls accompanied with hues of red eyes and a brilliant smile, he looks like the epitome of Lucifer. Every single thing he adored, he used reversely. He loved his brother whom he slayed, he had affections for his wife that was too much for her and ultimately led to her ending her life. His love poisoned everyone around him, but that didn't stop him.

His daughter was followed by the blueprint of her father, with her mother's dark lush long hair and her father's lovely eyes. She was the perfect combination for the crown princess. She had seen how her father was, but could you blame her for loving him? She was his favourite, he might have been the worst man alive but he selflessly loved her. But all things have endings, good or bad. Over the years, Veronica has been seeing how pure love is turning manic. She wished to escape the prison of her home, she wished to go out and explore, maybe fall in love too. Her wish was to act like all the girls of her age, but it was proving difficult. The worst of all, she was turning bit by bit into the man she loves. Her unwavering affection will never change, but she wouldn't wish to be like him.