Chapter 50

Ezra's POV

When we walk inside of the house in the evening, I quickly notice that a few of my older brothers are here.

And I quickly assume that something's wrong, because I don't think that all do us were in this house at once after Quincy moved out.

But I quickly realise that I'm wrong, because I can we that Dad is making food for us.

"What's going on here?" I ask when I walk inside of the living room, where most of my family is sitting.

"Dad forced us to come here, so we can eat a dinner." Logan tells me, which makes a lot of my brothers and their mates nod in agreement.

I smile when I see that my nephews are here too, and I quickly steal one form Papa, because he's holding both do the smallest kids.

Then I go toward the corner of the room, where the triplets are playing.

"Where Sinclair?" I ask Henry after a while of playing with this the kids.

I thought that Sinclair was here too, but now I can see that he isn't.

"He wasn't behaving well today, so Logan made him stay with a babysitter as a punishment." He tells me.

"I'm sure that he was happy about it." I say, and Henry rolls his eyes.

"That kid isn't happy about anything recently." He tells me, and I can see that he's really tired of his eldest son.

"Maybe the Alpha genes finally started to affect him." I say, but he shakes his head.

"No. One of Logan's friends visited us a few days ago, with his mate and two kids.

I guess that one of the kids told Sinclair about how the pack school works.

And now Sinclair wants to go there, but Devonte and Logan refuse to let him do it." He explains.

"Do you think that he should go there?" I ask him, and he shrugs.

"I don't like that Logan makes him stay in our house all the time, but I'm not sure if I want him to go there." He tells me.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Because I'm pretty sure that the kids will treat him differently, and he hates when people do that, so he will end up being disappointed." He responds.

Logan and Quincy never went to the pack school, and they had their own teachers, because Papa didn't want them to go there for the same reason.

But they liked that, and I'm pretty sure that Sinclair would prefer to learn at this house too, if he got a chance to go to the pack school.

"I'm pretty sure that I should tell you to fight with Logan about this, but I think that he's right.

But I'm going to tell you that you really should let Sinclair make some friends, because you definitely protect him a bit too much, and that's not good for him." I say.

He just nods, so I decide to play with the triplets for a while longer.

My mate joins me too, and he starts to say something, but he stops talking when he sees that Papa is looking at us with a smile.

"What?" I ask him.

"I have something for you." He tells me .

Before either of us can ask him about it, he takes two keys out of his pocket, and he throws it at us.

"A key?" Are asks him and Papa nods.

"Let's go upstairs to pack our things." I say, and Are nods in agreement, before we go to our bedroom.