Character Updates!

Ayame Gunryoku

age 13

height 5'3 /160cm

phychic (6th sense)

character arts

sword closeup

kitsu mask closeup

breathing technique forms

Cat Breathing

1st fang Whiskers

2nd fang Cat Jump

3rd fang Claw Slash

4th fang Wild Paws

5th fang Swift Tail

6th fang Spatial Awareness

7th fang Agile Slipthrough

8th fang Sneaky Stalker

9th fang Eye Of The Tiger

10th fang Mighty Lion's Fear

~explaining the forms~

1st fang Whiskers

( basically forms whisker marks on the enemy's face and slices it in the count of 3 seconds)

2nd fang Cat Jump

(causes you to jump maximum 50 meters into the air)

3rd fang Claw Slash

(swinging your sword while saying claw slash causes three white clawlike lines to appear in the air while swinging your sword, then slices off the enemy's limb)

Three Fold, Triple Claw Cat Fury

(triple claw cat fury sounds the same as the basic claw slash but it is actually three times stonger than the basic claw slash, when you swing the sword three visible white claw lines appear while swinging your sword and is strong enough to slice the enemys neck, except for upper ranks demons)

Four Slashed Puma's Hiss

( swing your sword saying four slashed puma's hiss causes red blood along with white to appear in the claw with four lines slicing the enemy to pieces)

Slashes of Death

(causes multiple slashes diagonally, along with visible white lines for claws)

4th fang Wild Paws

(basically running almost fast like a lightning but half it's speed)

5th fang Swift Tail

(you jump in the air slowly turning with your sword ready to slash, being followed by a black rope like tail that spins with you , until you are ready to slash the enemy's head)

6th fang Spatial Awareness

(basically like one of the forms of beast breathing, making you know and feel how near things you are looking for are)

7th fang Agile Slipthrough

(since cats are very slim and flexible, if the enemy is throwing attacks at you this form allows you to slip though every attack)

8th fang Sneaky Stalker

(just like cat's are very sneaky and always stalk on their prey, this form makes you so quiet and sneaky that even the enemy won't know anything, allowing you to have things easier when you are trying to slash the enemy)

9th fang Eye Of The Tiger

(when you swing your sword the eye of the tiger form..(i know y'all are thinking about the eye of the tiger song).... let's you have a clean cut on the enemy slicing it either diagonally or vertically or even horizontally, while you give the enemy a clean decapitation behind you a giant tiger's eye appears also blinding the enemy making things easier for you to slash the enemy"

10th fang Mighty Lion's Fear

(y'all tbh i really don't know what to write here, i just randomly thought of mighty lions fear because it sounded interesting)( mighty lions fear is the strongest of all the forms, causing you to go temporarily blind and deaf for a few minutes, your eyes turning white, and a giant spiritual lion appearing behind you causing a full explosion of white light, also in the meantime of you swinging your sword while the white light is happening, once your sword hits the enemy the enemy and the light explodes and it's body parts are absolutely nowhere to be found)

those are all the forms

okayy no i can sleep! yaayyyyy

oh shit, i just relized my foot has no blood in it dammit! now i have to deal with tingly balls  and ants in my feet for five minutes straight!! dammittttt ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyways Good Night Yall!

<3 <3 <3

next Chapter! chapter 8! The Smell Of Enchanting Blood

i am just writing the name from the episodes and i am not making up names for it

meh whatever