Chapter 10: Pig in a Blanket

Spice Level: 🌶🌶🌶🌶

That night was the night it all changed.

9 months ago...

Brock and Mater hungrily eyed you up in down. You feel your body shiver with excitement. And before you could even realize what was happening, the garage door closed behind you with a loud thud.

"Time to put all those lingeries to good use, piglet..." Brock presses up behind you, oinking sexily.

Mater turns on his radio and starts blasting the 'WAP' song, setting the mood perfectly.

Brock leads you over to the familiar floor padding. Juices from last night still visibly remained. As Brock towers over you, he oinks deeply and heavily. "Strip." He demands.

You begin to strip as you were told, but Mater grew impatient. His hook ripped through your clothing in one clean swoop. You let out a squeak of surprise and fall onto the cold padding.

Brock looks over at Mater, "Time to have some fun..."

Mater agrees with excitement, his buck teeth protruding from his smile. His tire trails down your body, leaving dirt marks in its path.

You are then forcefully flipped onto your hands and knees. Your face glisens with sweat, your fingers dig into the thin padding, and your back arches seductively for them to see. You slowly taunt them, swaying your big, juicy butt in the air side to side. You want them to need you as much as you need them. Brock quickly gains a hard mountain in his pants, and Maters exhaust pipe spurts out some gas.

Without any warning, you feel his burning, hot exhaust pipe ram deep into you. You let out a loud gasp as Mater fills you up entirely. Mid gasp, Brock takes that opportunity to shove his bacon into your mouth. You gag as it reaches the back of your throat.

Brock uses his hoof to hold the back of your head, making sure you don't move away. "Good piglet, you're taking both of us really well."

Brock slowly begins to move, as well as Mater.

Maters hook smacks your ass, leaving a red imprint. "Yer like being used like this, don't ya? Yeehaw..." Mater groans in his sexy accent.

Back and forth, they use you for their own pleasure. Switching places every now and then. Every part of your body was not left untouched. The sound of colliding skin and metal fills up the garage. They put you in every position you can think of. Missionary, doggy deluxe, classic double penetration, total alignment, voyeur, and so much more. Brock even knotted inside you, making sure that none of his seed would escape when he came inside. And yet they did even more than you can remember.

The padding is yet again covered in your erotic juices. Some still seeping out of all your holes as you lie limp and still. As you lie there, you have the perfect view of Mater and Brock going ham at each other. Brocks squeals along with Maters groans fill you up with intense pleasure. Who would've known that Mater is more dominant than Brock...

As things start to settle down, you all begin to get tired. We then fell asleep in Maters truck bed, sore from that intense workout.

4 weeks after that night, strange things had been happening. I had missed my period. I puked every morning and had severe cramps. I started craving corn and strangely enough... gas.

The signs were all there.

I didn't want anyone to know. So I did what I knew to do. When I was young, my mother told me the story of how she knew she was pregnant with me; a way without using a pregnancy test or going to a doctor...

I pressed my pointer and middle finger together and plunged my hand into the dark abyss. I reached in as far as I could and felt around for my cervix. It was soft like Brocks lips. That can only mean one thing. I was pregnant.

It left me pondering for weeks on end. Who was the father?

As time went by, Brock and Mater were growing suspicious. They found my new cravings weird and noticed my sudden weight gain. I had to give an explanation. They deserved to know.

I decided to buy a small baby sized shirt that said 'player 4 has entered the game.' I texted Mater and Brock in our group chat and told them to meet me at my place as soon as possible. They both arrived 10 minutes apart from each other. They were both confused and concerned as to why you wanted them there. You were nervous, and they could tell.

"I gathered you both here to discuss a new development in our lives."

Your fingers nervously caress your lower abdomen; scared of how they'll react once you tell them. You muster up the courage and finally let out those words. Words that make everything real. Words... that you can't take back.

"Brock. Mater." You hesitate, "Our sexual intercourse seemed to have caused the growth of a child. I'm pregnant."

They both freeze for a moment, but in your eyes, it seemed like forever. You wait in anticipation for their response.

Authors Note:

Hey everyone! I've been super busy on the poles lately, so I haven't been able to post. I'm also super busy with the new baby! Such a sweetheart, my Quandale Dingle... Anyways, his left toe is missing because my pet hamster chewed it off whilst I was writing this! Lmao. 🤣