Chapter 1

"What?"

Klover sighed as she took a sip of her Pepsi.  "Hold on." Sammy said over the discord call. "I'll be right back." He said as he stood up and left the frame.

Klover looked at her window, staring out onto the city below. She sighed as she rested her hands on her dark and flapped her wings in annoyance. She looked at Melanie, whom was writing. "I'm back!" Sammy announced, making Klover look to his section of the screen. "So," Sammy began. "I've been saving up....." He continued. "And-" "Just say it already!" Snapped Xzyon. Sammy rolled his eyes. "I bought a house by the beach and I want all of us to move in!"

"WHAT!?" Xzyon yelled. "Oh- oh my god!!" Melanie followed up. "What- what the-!" Klover said. "Klover!" Quincy scolded. "Language! Now, Sammy, are you sure everyone is prepared for this?" He said carefully. "Yep! Trust me! This is all planned out!" Sammy said. "And we can sell our current houses and get more money!" Sammy cheered as Xzyon sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I- I can't-" Xzyon said, being cut off by Melanie. "I'm fine with it. I love the beach." Klover nodded. I do like nature, too.... She nodded as Quincy stepped in once more. "Well, I'm fine with it, that is, as long as we all agree." Xzyon thought for a moment. "Well, I suppose it could be good for Drax...." Xzyon said as he turned to look off frame, assumedly at Drax, whom was asleep. "Yeah!" Melanie chimed in. "I'm sure the beach would be a great experience!" She grinned happily as Xzyon thought. Xzyon sighed and looked into the camera with a smile. "Fine, we're moving to the beach."

The call finally ended as Klover turned to look at Coco. The small cat licked her paws and jumped into Klover's lap. Klover stroked the small cat before she picked her up and sat her on the bed. She then sighed. "We're moving, Coco. We're leaving the house and living in some new place." Klover turned to her cat and continued petting her. "But we'll be okay. You'll be okay." Klover said, scratching the brown tabby's chin.

Klover got in bed and opened her phone. She scrolled through TikTok's for hours before drifting off, falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Hi guys! Red here. Sorry for such a short chapter. I got a spike of motivation for a new story. And sadly,
I will probably not finish Moonlit Clearing. And I'm also sorry that not Jade or myself have been active for a while. I'll mention as much as I can in our soon to be announcement book.

• Anyway, without this section, we have 387 words, and with this section. 457. Thanks for reading!