Chapter 2

Swish and pull, swish and pull, swish and pull, swish and-

Riiing! Riiiing! Riiing!

Melanie's thoughts and crocheting time was interrupted by her phone ringing. She picked it up.

Xzyon is calling

She smiled as she opened the call from her boyfriend. "Hello dear!" The green fox said in a singsong voice.  Xzyon responded quickly. "Hi, Mellie! Uhm, so, how do I say this?" Melanie tilted her head. "What is it?" She asked. "Well....I....can you pack Drax's stuff for him? I can barely pack my own clothes and PC, let alone a 3 year old's...." The moth wolf....thing replied. Melanie laughed softly. "Okay. I'll come over tomorrow. Bye, babe!" She said. "Bye Mellie!" Xzyon concluded, hanging up.

Melanie picked the beanie she was crocheting back up. She continued her work.

Swish and pull, swish and pull, swish and pull, swish and pull, swish and pull

Melanie finished the beanie and put it on her bedside table. She changed into her pajamas, a large grey shirt and thigh high white socks. She took a sip of water, got in bed, and fell asleep.

RIIIIIING!!! RIIIIIIING!! RIIIIIING!! RI-

I—a Melanie slammed her hand on her alarm clock. She sat up, staring into the room, coated in blue light from the sunrise.

Melanie stood up with a yawn and walked to her coffee maker. She inserted the grounds into the maker and grabbed a book. Melanie sat down and began reading. The green fox picked up on where she last left off, chapter 26.

After drinking her coffee and reading her book, Melanie walked to her closet. She slipped on a long sleeve black and hot pink striped shirt. She pulled  Kiss shirt on over it and wore rainbow studded belts over her parachute pants. The green fox pulled some bracelets and a pair of fingerless gloves on over her hands and wrists before grabbing the beanie atop her bedside table.

With that, she stepped out of the building and began her walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO MY POOKIE WOOKIES!!!!

More motivation, I got it :D

Chapter 3 is probably gonna be the move out chapter!!!! Ahhh!!!! This is so exciting :3

Have a good day/night and I hope you enjoy my book!

Btw 374 words ^3^