Prologue

It is now morning as the sunlight reaches a window hitting a H/C hair young man causing him to open his E/C eyes. This is Y/N L/N, an ordinary young man. He stood up and looked around his room. 

(What Y/N's room looks like)

Y/N got up to get ready for the day, he lives a boring life

Y/N got up to get ready for the day, he lives a boring life...until recently...

???: YO! Y/N!

Y/N: *Looks over his shoulder* Hey, Mei.

(Ignore the sword)

Mei: Are you getting ready for school?

Y/N: *Confused* School? Do we have school?

Mei: Uh, yeah!

Y/N looked at the clock and realized it was 6:00 am. Y/N quickly rushed into the bathroom while Mei giggled at his reaction. You may confused about why Mei Dragon from the TV show Lego Monkie Kid is living in a house with Y/N, well, Y/N found her in his backyard and took her in, his parents decided to adopt her into the family and even enrolled her in the same school as him. Today is her first day at her new school.

Y/N got out of the bathroom already changed, he started going downstairs with Mei following him, and he saw his mom making breakfast for the both of them.

M/N: Oh hello, Y/N, Mei. Do you want any breakfast before going to school?

Y/N: I'll take it with me. What about you, Mei?

Mei: Nah, I already ate.

Y/N and Mei were outside to wait for their bus, after a few minutes of waiting. The bus arrived, the duo made their inside and immediately the guys started going "Woo" and "Ahhh" at the sight of Mei. Y/N already knew this wasn't going to end well for him. Mei noticed this and was about to speak to him until he took her hand causing her to blush and sat down at the back of the bus.

Mei: *Still blushing* Y-Y/N, what was that?

Y/N: Nothing, just...forget it.

Mei noticed her adopted brother's expression, it was a mix of anger, guilt, and sadness. She knew this expression too well because she had the same expression when she unlocked the Samidai Fire.