1. The Introduction: The Meeting; The Bond

1. Introduction
Uzi was vomiting over the toilet in pain, "Fuck this morning sickness!" she groaned. Dazai heard and sprinted across the room to her side, a hand on her back. "Baby, are you okay?! If— if i would've known getting pregnant would do this to you.. i would've never let this happen!" he told her, the worry increasing. His whines of worry didn't help the pain entirely, but she felt ultimately better, that with him, she could stop any evil force in the world. Uzi, done vomiting, flushed the toilet and stood up, stumbling in the process. Dazai caught her in his arms with ease, caressing her metal forehead. "Are— are you alright? If there wasn't another one of us in your stomach right now," he caressed her stomach, "i would've recommended committing a double suicide with you!" he exclaimed. Uzi playfully slapped him, "Oh, stop it, you flirt!" she giggled. The two of them were just madly in love, and it showed. "Hey.. maybe we should go take a walk in the park.. it would be good for the baby!" uzi offered, rubbing her belly.

                                Introduction 2
Cyn was laying on the couch, lifelessly even, well with this new beige look she decided to decorate the house in, everything looked lifeless. N was worried, really worried. "Does being pregnant r-really do this to you sissy?!" he said worried. "Yeah, love, it does"
she replied, in a groan of pain. "This- this isn't like you at all! I hate this! I- i should've never gotten you pregnant! Im- im so stupid!" he degraded himself.
"Hey! Don't talk like that, we're in love— that's what happens! You're not stupid— just in love!" Cyn stated. N sighed, "i guess you're- you're right. Hey.. maybe we should go to the park? take a stroll.. it might be good for you belly!" Cyn smiled and nodded, "what a lovely idea"

                              3.The Meeting
Dazai and Uzi were strolling in the park, Dazai caressing uzis metal.. beautiful back. Uzi rubbing her stomach in a circular motion, "Oh! What should we name the little darling?" uzi asked, "I'm thinking.. Pomni!" dazai exclaimed in reply. Suddenly, while list walking in the park Dazai spotted eyes on a beautiful, pregnant little girl, at least the age of twelve. "Maybe.. maybe i should follow in Mori's footsteps" he muttered to himself, as he walked over to the girl.. he grabbed her hand and kissed it. "What are you doing all alone, lovely little lady? would you mind committing a double suicide with me?" he asked, rubbing the girls stomach.

Uzi froze when she saw Dazai do this, her one and only love.. The one who got her pregnant!

"How.. how could you?! Bite me! You're cheating on me right in front of my face?!" Uzi yelled.

But, out of no where N jumped out and jumped on dazai. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, JACKASS?!" N yelled, of course this little robot of a man was a pussy, had nothing on dazai who had experience in the mafia since he was a teenager. Dazai body slammed N into the pavement of the park, repeatedly slamming his head into concrete.

"So.. how about that offer?" Dazai asked again. The girl.. who was now revealed to be Cyn was appalled and smacked him. Uzi was on the floor crying.

                               What a mess!!

                                 4. The Bond
Dazai had left, in distraught. He lost everything, Uzi, Cyn, his unborn child. He went to go find a way to commit suicide, probably at the ADA. He figured Ranpo already knows what happened, so he's probably going to get fired.

Cyn and Uzi were sitting on a bench, N was knocked out on the pavement. Uzi was crying.. "How could he do this to me?! We're going to have a child together! A child! I- i cant do this!"she exclaimed in tears, Cyn was rubbing her back.
"It's okay, a cheating husband? Trust me you've got it good. My husband is .." Cyn  said, with a flushed look on her face, "My brother, and he's a pussy at that, always crying and victimizing himself." she said, embarrassed. Uzi gasped, "My.. oh dear!" she had no words. "Yeah, and i didn't even get pregnant by consent either, he thought i was dead when he did it!" Uzi gasped again, in shock she kicked the now knocked out N's head. "Thats terrible.." "Yeah,"Cyn replied, with a blush on her face. "You know , you really get me.. and we're both pregnant so" Cyn grabbed both of Uzis hands in a rush of excitement. "We should.." Cyn leaned in..
Uzis face was flushed red.. but just then!

To be continued.