Saying Yes Without the Yes (It's Consesual, Don't Worry)

Class is unbearable.

Akaashi taps his pencil against his desk like a nervous habit. Sweat slicks his neck as he watches the clock tick achingly slow. Every minute before practice is painful and his hand clenches when another hour passes at last. He knows Konoha has noticed, as he sits and talks with the few second years he came visit between final period. He can feel the eyes on him, even the anxiety that must be spiking through the poor third year. It's nerve wracking. He's already promised not breathe a word but to be honest...Bokuto is extremely bold to trying anything with a boy and have not a care.

A part of Akaashi wonders if Bokuto simply knows Akaashi, straight or (definitely not), wouldn't criticize him for who he hooked up with.

Konoha has no such security.

Akaashi understands.

He will never tell a soul he likes boys.

Never.

Akaashi sees his phone light up beside him.

New Message:

Bokuto-San
So??? Any thoughts to...

Akaashi dips his head and covers his face with his arms. He can feel the heat in his cheeks when he clicks on the message.

So???
Any thoughts to my offer??
Mr. Average said you were asking ALL about me last night >:3

Akaashi nearly looks over his shoulder to shoot Konoha a glare, but he thinks better.

The class starts at last, and he can barely follow to the instructor's lecture.

Why do you call him that?
It doesn't give him a good look in this circumstance

NO!
IM NOT MEAN
AGAASHIII
T-T

Akaashi rolls his eyes. He's always known Bokuto to be amusing, teasing, but moreover kind. Which is why he's a bit—well, quite a bit—confused.

He seemed to disregard everything around him that day.

Like a sex-crazed fool.

You were plenty mean yesterday

Oya?
Akashi was watching for a while?

Oh god no.
I would rather die.

Who's the meanie now >:(
And anyway
Trust me
Aki liked every second of it ;))

When the bell rings, it actually takes Akaashi by surprise.

If it wasn't before, his face is certainly red now, as he packs his bag hurriedly.

Bokuto likes attention.

He likes all on eyes on him, at all times. He wants praise from everyone. He eats it up like he's a ravenous beast, with a bottomless pit for a stomach. And Akaashi never faulted him for it. It could be an inconvenience at times, and Bokuto is without a doubt big-headed because of it.

But most of it is warranted.

He's an incredible player.

He does everything he likes with passion.

That's why Akaashi is so...so invested now. In this new aspect of his life he never knew.