Plaything (2)

WARNING!

This chapter has extremely mature and graphic content that are NOT suitable for those under the age of 18. If you are a victim of abuse in any manner or of the faint of heart, I implore you not to read - I mean it.

Proceed at your own risk.

__________________________________

His breath is ragged and dry as he desperately tries to keep himself from passing out. He looks back to find nothing there but the same hallway he had been in for over an hour. He curses and rushes forward again, his legs burning with more pain with each step as they begged him to stop. He wouldn't listen and instead push himself even harder. He makes a left and sees yet another copy. He looks around the arch of the corner to see if there were possibly any doors, but he couldn't find any.

He staggers back to a sprint as he passes all of the decorum that filled the Elliot manor, not caring in the slightest about what he may have knocked to the ground in his desperation. All he cared for was an exit from this goddamn nightmare. He stops as he comes to a crossroad of halls. He looks down each of them with fright as he tries to determine his best path, only to make a mad dash when he heard a distant laughter from behind.

His blood chilled and he went right with greater desperation. His heart was thrashing in his chest and threatened to explode as he continued on. His eyes dart from one side of the hallway to the other as he becomes increasingly more frightened.

He was greeted with another arch and used the corner of the hall to quickly turn so he wouldn't slow down. The laughter was getting closer with every step and as it did, so did his panic. He stops when he passes a window and quickly goes back to open it. He puts in as much strength into the action he had left, but it wouldn't move an inch.

The laughter was right around the corner.

He grabs a chair and smashes it against the window; it shatters and falls to the ground below like hail. He goes to climb over, but was slammed against something large and was smeared into the ground as the laughter boomed into his ear. He looks up with terror as he makes eye contact with a creature of unknown horror. It was an amalgamation of both machine and flesh as spikes and tendrils lined its serpentine body like an open ribcage, and was tipped off with five cameras glowing a bright, neon-yellow that seemed to shine like the sun. It grabbed his neck with inhuman strength and bright him closer to its eyes. The eyes seemed to merge and make a face that resembled a young drone with long silver hair who cackled in his face with an open mouth of wicked teeth. It brought his face to its mouth as black liquid dripped from its lips and sunk into his flesh before ripping out his still beating heart...

_____________________________________

(Y/N) awoke with a series of screams as he fought desperately to get the creature off of him, but felt no resistance. He looks at his surroundings and finds himself still in the basement, the candles and glow of neon yellow illuminating the room for him to see. He breaths as he feels his chest with his only working hand and feels it was perfectly intact. A weighty amount of panic leaves him as relief takes hold and his breathing finally begins to slow.

He wipes the feeling of sleep from his only eye and sighs again. He feels the touch of something wet on his face and wipes it as well, only now realizing he was sweating profusely. He throws the thick covers off of him and grabs the bowl that unfortunately served warm water from within. He begrudgingly drank the entirety of its contents and lazily drops it to the ground, caring not about the noise it made. It clattered on the ground before coming to a halt where the faded, black letters of the name 'Max' could be faintly seen staring back at him with traces of blood covering the 'm' and 'x'.