Chapter One

POV Gray

I was strolling around Magnolia looking for something to eat.
I saw my favorite ice cream shop and saw Juvia. She looked hot! "U-umm...Juvia? Would you like to umm...go on a date?" I stammered. "Gray-sama--that was so sudden! Wh--where?" she asked me blushing. "How about... at my house?", " Your house sounds very comfortable... I MEAN FINE!!! NOT COMFORTABLE!!! IT'S VERY FINE!!!" she twisted her tongue and felt embarrassed.

***TimeSkip***

POV Juvia

"Gray-sama!? Are you here?!" I thought he said we should stay here... Yaaaaaaah!!! Something's grabbing my hips!!! "Gray-sama! It's you!" He threw me on the bed and put himself on top of me. He takes of my top and shorts leaving me in my matching underwear. He unclips my bra making my boobs bounce. He squeezes my breasts and I moaned...loudly. He slowly took of my underwear and puts his middle finger in my entrance. I moaned louder.

"Aah! More! Gray-sama!" I pleaded

"As you wish my sexy princess!"

POV Gray

I put every finger into her entrance and I rubbed it all over my member. I commanded her to suck it making it harder and harder. We stopped and took a break. We decided to sleep. I put my head on her breasts. It felt like a soft pillow.
"Goodnight Juvia." I kissed her to say goodnight.

***TimeSkip***

POV Juvia

I woke up with the sunlight in my eyes. I saw myself naked and I remembered what happened last night. I blushed so hard. I quickly got dressed. I realized Gray-sama was gone. "He left?" I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and smelled bacon. I checked downstairs to see what's cooking. "Gray-sama? What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm cooking! For breakfast!" he said. I got a towel and went to the bathroom to take a bath. "I'll catch up!"....he said catch up?! Wha-What!!! OK...I'll act normal. I heard him turn off the gasoline and putting the plates on the table. I heard the bathroom doors open. Oh no! He's coming! What should I do! "Hey Juvia! Is something wrong? You seem extremely red! Are you uncomfortable having me take a bath with you?" he said with a poor face. "No...e-everything's perfectly fine!" I said embarrassed. I went out first. He followed me upstairs. We changed our clothes together. "J-Juvia...let's do it again tonight." I nodded.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Morning minna! ( or whatever time it is there in ur place )
I just wanted to tell you dat the girl u see in the cover page is my friends picture from messenger... I forgot to close her chat head............

P.S....I'M A GUY! NOT A GURL! And I'm hot! >. And part of this story is dedicated to one of my best100000×

FRIEND......
her name is....
THERESA!!!