Chapter Two

POV Gray

Juvia's waiting for me upstairs. She's all naked. "Juvia!" I yelled. "You ready?" I asked with a seductive face. She nodded. I let her be on top. She's licking my chest and waiting for "it" to harden. She sucks it and cleans the cum with her tongue. I pushed her out of the way and I flipped us over putting me on the top. I played with her breasts and she moaned. She asks me to suck her nipple and I flicked it with my tongue. She spreads her legs wanting me to put it in her opening. She moaned softly. We took a break. We were both sweating. "Had fun?", "Not yet...I want more! Do me harder!" she commands. She puts me on top. I harden my member and I cum on her breasts. She grabs my hardened penis and traps it on her cleavage. It felt pleasuring, she rubs it back and forth making cum seep out of it. White stuff were covering her nipples. "Let's take a break..." I requested. "I was just getting started."
She dipped her finger to her cleavage and licks her finger. She grabs my hand and makes me scoop a handful of cum, she licks my palm. I made her suck it and I make her clean the cum on the bed with her tongue. She continues to suck my penis. I made her stop so I can lick her entrance. Afterwards, I put my member inside and made it move back and forth. "Juvia..." I whispered to her ear. "Will you marry me?" I said unaware that my penis was still inside it. "Yes! Gray-sama! Yes!", she yelled in. "It's Gray... call me Gray." She kissed me with joy. It lasted for two minutes. "Gray-sama... I mean...Gray, let's take a bath together. Ok, let me go get our towels. " Gray--wait...let's just make this a normal. A normal bath, no sucking, no moaning, just normal." she requested with a crimson face. "Oh-ok..." I replied. "Come!" she said happily.

-.-..-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-..-...-.-.-.&.&.&.-.-..&.-.-.-.-.-.-.--..-&.-..--.-..&.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.

Sorry guys..... I'm gonna stop dis 4 a LITTLE while......