ೃ༄ #𝘔𝘝 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

[ First reaction video filming for the BATTER UP m/v ]

As Myuzy settled into her seat beside Ruka and Chiquita, a surge of excitement coursed through her veins in anticipation of their music video. "We've been waiting for this moment for so long!" Rami exclaimed, cheering and flashing a wide smile as she turned to Asa.

"We get to see it before our fans do!" Rora added, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she glanced at her fellow members. Myuzy ran her fingers through her luscious, raven locks, while Chiquita looked at her with admiration.

Meeting Chiquita's gaze, Myuzy smiled and delicately adjusted Chiquita's beautifully dyed blonde hair, causing the blonde to respond with a content smile, her eyes closed.

"Let's have a sneak peek, everyone," Asa declared to the group, and Myuzy nodded attentively, hanging onto every word. "I'm feeling so nervous!" Myuzy confessed, her hands rubbing together anxiously as she looked at her bandmates.

Ruka joined in, her hands mirroring Myuzy's restless movements, and Chiquita, her hands covering her mouth, chimed in, "Me too." Myuzy comfortingly patted Chiquita's back.

Asa beamed with pride as she addressed the group, "We dedicated a whole five days to shooting this music video, which is quite a long time. I really hope that all the hard work we put in shines through in the final product."

The rest of the members nodded in agreement, silently acknowledging the effort they had all put in.Myuzy chimed in, her excitement evident in her voice, "When we were on the shooting site, everything looked so beautiful and promising. I can't wait to see how it all turned out!"

The others nodded in agreement, sharing in her anticipation.Chiquita, with a curious expression, turned her attention to Myuzy and Ruka before glancing at Asa, who chuckled in response.

"I'm really curious about the rap part," Chiquita admitted. "I didn't get a chance to monitor my own part, so I'm even more excited to see how it turned out," Ruka confessed, looking directly into the camera while fidgeting with her fingers.

Rami added, "Some of us didn't get to see our parts on the shooting set either, which makes it even more intriguing." Myuzy nodded along, relating to Rami's words.Pharita, feeling nervous, tapped on the center table anxiously.

"I'm so excited," she confessed. Rami agreed, "I really can't wait to see it now." Chiquita, in her broken Korean, expressed her eagerness, causing Myuzy to chuckle softly as she gently placed her hand on Chiquita's leg, offering comfort.

The members of BABYMONSTER were absolutely thrilled as they finally gathered to watch their music video. Each one of them was bubbling with excitement, eagerly anticipating the moment they had been waiting for.

Myuzy, in particular, was visibly nervous, fidgeting with her hands in anticipation. The rest of the group urged the staff to start playing the video, unable to contain their enthusiasm.