ೃ༄ #𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 (𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦)

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝗠𝗬𝗨𝗭𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗢 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
₊❏❜ ⋮ ships male version

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝗠𝗬𝗨𝗭𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗢 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌₊❏❜ ⋮ ships male version

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐌𝐘𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐍 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

↳-𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐍 ( 𝐑𝐈𝐈𝐙𝐄) -‧₊˚✧

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 ——— 2024—present

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘——— 95%

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄——— 20%

₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 (𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐬) — Speculated romance. Fans are eagerly anticipating a potential relationship between the two individuals due to their striking similarities. Both are considered the visual representation of their respective groups, making them a perfect match in the eyes of many. The revelation of Woobin's interest in Myuzy's videos left fans buzzing with excitement and curiosity. Some fans couldn't contain their excitement as they speculated about the possibility of a hidden romance between the two. The unexpected discovery of Woobin's viewing habits added a new layer of intrigue to the already popular teasers, creating a buzz within the fan community.
Numerous fan edits have sparked curiosity among new fans regarding the relationship status between them. While a significant portion of fans believe that Myuzy is Woobin's ideal type, supporters of Babymonster are adamant that Myuzy is not dating Woobin. The speculation and debates surrounding their relationship have only added fuel to the fire, making fans even more intrigued. The fan community seems to be divided on this topic, with some passionately shipping Myuzy and Woobin, while others firmly believe that there is nothing romantic between them.Ultimately, only Myuzy and Woobin know the truth about their relationship status. Until they decide to address the rumors themselves, fans will continue to speculate and debate about whether they are just friends or something more. In the meantime, the fan edits and discussions online will keep the mystery alive and fans engaged in the ongoing debate.