First Encounter

Note/Reminder: English is not my first language so if there is any grammatical mistakes or spelling mistakes then plss remind me.

At Ocean jewels

Anxin and Yan Yan just arrived at office it's almost 9:00 am , they arrived at time. Anxin and Yan Yan works under design department. The head of design department Mr. lin Mufan is one of the best designer in Nanwu. Anxin was called by manager in her cabin.

Manager: Ms.Gu , as you know  International Jwellery Exhibition is near and Mr. Lin and I decided to also include you in designer team. As Mr. Lin said you are a capable designer. so it's chance for you to prove it.

Anxin: thank you Ms. Shi (happy)

Manager: Anxin , I hope you will not disappoint us , all the best.

Anxin: Thank you... Thank you so much, I'll give my hundred percent.

Manager: hmm...

Anxin comes out of cabin (sighs) " huh Anxin you finally get a chance to show that you are capable, uncle and aunt will be very happy" Anxin said to her own self. Anxin goes and sits on her desk. Yan Yan was curious to know why manager called Anxin.

Yan Yan: Xin why did manager called you in her cabin.

Anxin: I will tell you later , now I had some work to finish.

Yan Yan thinking ( Is she scolded by manager or what)
She again asks Anxin.

Yan Yan: Anxin tell me naa what manager said. ( Making cute face)

Anxin: Don't disturb me Yan I had to submit this file in 30 minutes.

Yan Yan (annoyed face) : okay, I don't want to know too. By the way am going to buy coffee do you want?

Anxin: Yes..... Americano.

Yan Yan: Then buy it for yourself am not going to do it ohk

Anxin annoyingly smiles and said " stupid girl" and start working.

In Duan jewels everyone is also pressured by boss that they have to win the international jewelery exhibition no matter what. While everyone is busy in work Jiaxu came out of his cabin and said .

Jiaxu : Today everyone will do overtime and I don't want any excuse,
Secondly we will have dinner together at chaoyang restaurant.

He walked back to his cabin . Everyone is looking to eachother with annoyed face.

As to support her uncle and aunt Anxin do part time job at restaurant. After office, she everyday goes for work at restaurant . Today when she was working a waitress told her .

Waitress: Today our whole restaurant is booked by a rich man , so boss told to not make any mistakes elsewhere boss will fire us .

She left to do work .

Jiaxu and his employees arrived. Jiaxu told them to order whatever they want bill is on him .

One colleague of Jiaxu asked waiter to write order. Boss send Anxin to take order . Everyone ordered the dishes.
Anxin and her colleague both were serving to the employees. One of the girl in employees is jealous of Anxin because her boyfriend is continuously looking at Anxin. So she   stand up and threw the glass of water on Anxin's face and started arguing that" you are seducing rich men's here, I know waitresses like you golddiger. Anxin was going to reply her but another waitress stop her and drag her to the room. Jiaxu asked the girl who just created drama without reason.

Jiaxu: Do you know that girl ?

Employee: No

Jiaxu : Then how could you do this to someone whom you don't know.
(Jiaxu said in loud voice and with angry face )

Jiaxu : you have no right to judge anyone by their work. If anyone is working and doing small works that doesn't mean they all are like you .

Employee: sorry sir this will never happen again ( in scared voice)

Jiaxu ignored her . By now everyone is full and all are going back to home. Anxin is also going home because her work is over and now resturant is closed. When she came out, she sees the girl who threw the glass of water on her face . She goes to her and slaps her angrily

Anxin: Do you know why didn't I responded to you that time .

The employee was going to slap Anxin , but Anxin stopped her hand and said

Anxin: Don't you dare this to do again, at that time am on my duty and just because of people like you I can't lose my job. yes ofcourse, I admit that I need money because am not rich like you and am blessed that I am not like you , who don't even know how to respect every work .

The employee was standing still and angrily looking at Anxin. Anxin leaves the place and went to home.
Everyone is looking at that employee and whispering and making fun of her .
Jiaxu is smiling, he was quiet impressed with Anxin , that she didn't get bullied and replied her very well.

Anxin comes back to home and get fresh, she was in her room and doing her work. Her phone rings
📱: Xin what are you doing.
Anxin: nothing just some pending work.
📱Yan Yan: ohh now can you tell me why are your voice is tired and low .

Anxin explains her the whole story

📱Yan Yan: that's my girl who better replied her , very well Xin very well
Am proud of you my girl.( Exciting voice)

Anxin: huhh ....

📱Yan Yan:  Is that boy really good?

Anxin : huhh Yan Yan you too.

📱Yan Yan : tell na how is he .

Anxin : I had not seen that boy well
But there is one guy , I think he is boss , he's personality is quite good and he take stand for me to when I left the place . He seriously scolded his employee.

📱 Yan Yan: Anxin are you okay ?

Anxin : whyy

📱 Yan Yan : you never talk this much about any guy and today you are different. Do you like him .

Anxin: Ahhhh Yan it's not like that am just telling how he helped me that's it nothing else. Am hanging up I had work to do
By good night 🌃
Anxin cuts the call and was smiling cutely (blushing)
She hits her own head and said"  Anxin are you mad or what , what are you thinking...... Stop and focus on work.

So that is it for this chapter guys
I hope you liked their first encounter.

Please like share comment and follow me .
Love you guys 💖