Gu Anxin & Duan Jiaxu ✨

Note: English is not my first language so if there is any grammatical mistakes or spelling mistakes then remind me in comments so I can do better next time❤️

Everyone is singing birthday song . She was so happy to be with her family.
She made a wish and blowse the candel. It's her favourite chocolate cake. She made a wish that her family be happy like this forever. They are enjoying the day . But their happiness is not for long. Suddenly the door opened and people came inside pointing gun towards her family.

She wakes up, it's her nightmare or a dark day of her life which never leaves her. She stood up from the bed with a scared face and went towards the washroom. She was looking herself in mirror and said " I'll not leave them, I'll make their life miserable for sure (sighs). She took bath and gets ready for office.Her Aunt call's her (Mrs.choi)

Aunt: Anxin my girl what are you doing, come fast and have breakfast or you will get late.

Anxin: ohhh my dearest darling, coming just wait for a sec.
(And she went downstairs)

Anxin: Aunt were is uncle in the early morning.
Aunt: Anxin, is this early morning. your uncle went to farm to get some fresh vegetables.
Anxin: ohk ohk I get it .
Aunt : Now eat fast don't care you are getting late .

Anxin lives with his father's friend Mr choi and his wife who loves Anxin so much . When Anxin was 12 her parents died , she grew up with his uncle and aunt. Uncle and aunt love her as their own child . They never had they own kid , so Anxin never feel insecure.

Anxin went out of the house. Her friend Yan Yan was waiting for her.

Yan Yan : Good morning Xin.

Anxin : morning Yan Yan.

Yan Yan put her hand on Anxin's shoulder.

Yan Yan: late as always brat .

Anxin(angry face) : who is brat me or you , always comes early. Can't you understand sleep is also important.

Yan Yan: oversleep is unhealthy.

Anxin: huh.... So you are healthy by waking up early.(Laughs)

Yan Yan: okay okay now let's go we are already late if Ms.shi  found the she will get a chance to scold us .

They both went for office.

At Duan jewels

The meeting was going on. Mr.Duan the CEO stood up and said

Jiaxu: that is it for today. I hope you all will work hard . Ling Shen bring the coffee in my cabin .

Ling Shen: okay.

Duan Jiaxu the CEO of Duan jewels, Handsome, young and clingy person. Who works so hard for this company.
He's dream is to be world's best jewellery designer and illustrator.
For him Ocean jewels is his biggest rival, he must do better from ocean jewel's at any cost and not let ocean jewel's go ahead from him is the biggest motivation he always had whenever he do something .

Ling Shen: Boss your coffee

Jiaxu take the coffee and drinks a sip and said

Jiaxu : Don't you know add less sugar in my coffee.

Ling Shen took the cup and said in angry expression

Ling Shen: If you don't want to drink then no problem, I will have it.

Jiaxu: Can't you atleast respect me at work.

Ling Shen: you are blessed that am respecting you infront of others, so don't make face okay..

Duan Jiaxu and Ling Shen are best friends but at same time boss and employee too. They have good relationship, together since childhood.

So that is it for today guys
I hope you will like it and get ready for the first encounter of Duan Jiaxu and Gu Anxin.

Pls show some support. Do comments if you like it and want another part . Day by day it will get intresting for sure .

Like
Share
Comment
And
Follow

Love you guys bbyyyyy 💖✨