Copyright

This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the publisher.

The book contains adult scene and is completely not recommended for those below 18.

If anyone not comfortable with reading the book may not read it. Also if there are any reporting of this book, there would be no second thought to delete the book from Wattpad platform.

This book will be available on 2 consecutive platforms,
1. Wattpad
2. Inkitt
3.Scrollstack

The book is published currently but the chapters will be updated from this September 11th.

The first 10 chapters of this book will be published here itself on wattpad, and Scrollstack for FREE. The chapters further will be first updated on Scrollstack then on inkitt and lastly on wattpad as I trust very few people here (except of my readers)

The book goes with a serious warning and it is a genuine request that people under 16 or 18 should not read it.

Even if you wish to read the book, read it on your own risk.

☆☆☆☆☆

This book will unravel the darkest sides of people around you whom you see as normal people. How betrayal and hatered can make people go to an extent where they care only about their own greed and not about anyone's life.

I KayaWrites1, welcome you all yet into another fantasy book of mine.