✨Greetings!✨

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, and all our non-binary pearls!

Step right up folks, step right up, for we have a real treat for you all?

It's not everyday five communities join to share the pure imagination of storytelling!

We'll travel to the ravishing Rose Gold Community where people 'Rewrite the Stars' tales of love in every hue, the exquisite Throne Community where brave souls walk the 'Tightrope' above vast canyons, deserts and oceans, the Chrysalis Realm that make every adventure of daring heroes 'Come Alive'. After that we travel to the Teen Fix Community, who're never afraid to say 'This Is Me', the Bangtan Community safeguard all of those 'Million Dreams' every child creates. Now, if it wasn't for our captivating host, the Heather Community, this award would've just been a pure dream, they redefine the essence of 'The Greatest Show'.

The impact of this trailblazing award is undiscovered authors having the golden opportunity of showcasing the worlds created in their minds. However big, however small, let us as a storytelling community be a part of your journey to the stars. What will you get?

More reviews, more reads, and a flood of attention pour in for your book, even if it doesn't clinch the top prize! But, dear writers, don't you dare think the excitement stops there! If you claim that glorious victory, your work will shine in the coveted spotlight, featured not just on one, but across a dazzling array of over five communities' profiles.

As the famous Hugh Jackman said as P.T Barnum;

'Trust me, they don't know it yet, but they're going to love you,'

It's not just about the excitement of the competition; it's about the friendship that grows when communities come together under this grand big top. You see, folks, when people gather to participate, motivated by their community spirit, they unlock a world of exploration. It's an opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals from various parts of the literary world, to immerse oneself in their creations, and, in the process, illuminate the diverse range of communities present here today.

So, tell me, do you wanna go? Impossible comes true, it's takin' over you.

Oh, this is The Greatest Show!!

-----

cover credits to _KimAes_
cover inspired from plutointhestars
https://www.wattpad.com/1419765268