✨ Laws, Eligibility, and Entry fee✨

In every awards, competition, and contest, there are laws in place to ensure that no incidents happen during the event

In every awards, competition, and contest, there are laws in place to ensure that no incidents happen during the event. Here at the Visions of Grandeur Awards, we are no different.

⟳ Remember to be kind. Bullying is not tolerated, and if you are caught doing any form of misconduct, you will be immediately disqualified and banned from joining further awards hosted by the communities.

⟳ Judging takes time. Participants are reminded to be patient, and to not rush the judges. In line with this, bribery is strictly not allowed. If any participant is caught doing so, they shall be immediately disqualified and banned from future awards.

⟳ Participants are required to follow the community accounts: Throne Community (TheThroneCommunity) , Heather Community (heather_community), Bangtan Community (Bangtan-Community) , Chrysalis Realm (-Chrysalis_Realm) , The Teen Fix Community (TEEN_FIX) , and Rose Gold Community Rose-Gold_Community) permanently.

⟳ Follow your judges permanently, and complete their payment as soon as they are announced. They are taking time out of their day to read and judge your book, so proper compensation is only fair.

⟳ Add this book to your private library and public reading list to be updated. As well as give a shout out to this awards book in your forum.

⟳ The password for the awards is your favorite character from the Greatest Showman movie.

⟳ You may only enter 1 book per genre, and you are not allowed to submit the same book in different genres. You will be allowed to submit a total of two books only.

*****

|   Eligibility Criteria for Participants   |

≡ Participants should have at least 5 chapters for the 18 main genres; excluding prologue, author's notes, aesthetics, character sheets, and epilogues.

≡ For poetry a minimum of 3 chapters is required.

≡ For short story participants, a minimum of 1,500 words is required, and a maximum of 5 chapters; excluding prologue, epilogue, author's notes, character sheets, and aesthetics.

≡ The read count must not exceed 50k in total.

*****

|    Payment   |

|    Payment   |

(From Participants for Judges)

◍Participants need to follow their assigned judges permanently.

◍ They need to genuinely read 5 chapters of a book of their choice from the judge's works and leave at least 1 comment on each chapter.

◍ Finally, they must add at least 1 book from the judge's work into their public reading list.

*****

|   Payment   |

(From Community for judges)

◍ Permanent follow from the communities involved.

◍ A book of theirs will be added to all the communities reading lists.

◍ Stickers of participation as judges will be given.

◍ Certificate of appreciation.

◍ Two free tickets to any of the communities' shops.

◍ Free entry into the community as a judge.